nero showtime 3 and nero 7.7.5.1 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shasta

Broken In
hi
i just installed nero 7.7.5.1 a few days ago. before that i was using the original nero 7 applications which was working perfectly fine.
but this update is causing two problems. the new nero showtime is unable to play dvds. gives this error message upon inserting a dvd
Internal error. Cannot build graph. The application may be installed incorrectly
the previous showtime version was playing dvds perfectly. i've uninstalled and reinstalled the whole nero application but to no avail.
the second problem is with writing cds. the new nero application is unable to write cd rs (though it is writing perfectly in cd-rws) . the burn process just ends abruptly. there was no such problem in the previous version which i had.
plz hellp

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Are you trying to install pirated version? If that is the case, then it is expected. I suggest you stick to Original Nero 7 version which you have rather than going for pirated version.

One more thing...just check out whether free upgrades are available for version 7.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Shasta said:
no it is not pirated and another thing it is working absolutely fine on my laptop.

That implies, it is codec problem.
Download MPEG-2 CODEC . It is required for DVD playback.

You can also install Free K-lite Codec Pack for all codec related problems.

OP
S

Shasta

Broken In
i've installed that codec but still the same problem persists.
and it's not codec problem coz i've not installed anything other than this application (nero) on my laptop. but there it's working fine

Internal error. Cannot build graph. The application may be installed incorrectly

Last edited:

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Try enabling Nero filters. To do this,

Start > Run > regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\DSFilter\NeAudio.ax

Start > Run > regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\DSFilter\NeVideo.ax

Source

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Hmm...It's better you perform a clean uninstall of Nero 7:
:arrow: Download: General-CleanTool.zip
Cleaning info

After this, install Nero again. If problem persists, then install the codec that i mentioned above and restart PC.

Then try running Nero Show time.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Problem existing even after clean uninstall & reinstall? Did you do the things correctly as I said? Now again try solution in #8 of my post.
Hope it works.

OP
S

Shasta

Broken In
well i m not quite sure how wud i do that.

can u tell me abt a free software that does almost every thing that nero does. like write cd to cd , dvd to dvd , data cd , data dvd , mp3 etc.

in short a free optical disc authoring software.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
It is easy to take snap-shot. Press "Print Screen" in the keyboard. Then open MS-Paint. Press "CTRL V". Then "save as" jpg image.
Attach that image file here. You can also upload the image to image hosting websites like "www.photobucket.com" and copy paste the link here.

Last edited:
OP
S

Shasta

Broken In
i've read that cd burner xp pro cannot copy disc to disc. is it true?

i've taken the snapshot . this is the link

*s148.photobucket.com/albums/s27/shastasharma/?action=view&current=untitled1.jpg

just click on the image once to get bigger picture . i hope u can help now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom