nero multisession blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

hash!!

________
i just bought an optiarc (nec/sony) dvd burner, model number> AD-7190A...
i kinda lost the nero setup which came with it, so i installed the nero version which came with the sony model, DRU190A... but then, everytime i try burn a dvd, this comes up:
*img340.imageshack.us/img340/9297/57766673us5.th.jpg*img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=57766673us5.jpg

it says that im about to write a multisession disc, and it might be unreadable somewhere else and blah blah... i used to get the same error when i installed a newer nero version on my earlier dvd burner, but the error message stopped showin up when i installed the nero version that came bundled in the oem... anyone else ever got this problem?
or if theres anyone who has an Optiarc AD-7190A drive, could you please tell me the exact version of nero that came bundled with your drive?
thanks in advance... :)

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
If your drive is ready and in good condition, then version of NERO is not a problem. The message u described asked that if u want to create a multi season DVD. There is some problems with reading DVD+R & DVD-R (specifically DVD+R) when they are burned with multiseason. So go ahead if u want to read the disk in win XP or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom