Nero 7's InCD 5 !!!!!!!! How to solve ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
I have a problem with the Nero 7 InCD 5.
When the InCD5 is in the machine it can't detect many DVD's and CD's.

Like it can't read the Digit DVD of March'06 and other Mag's data DVD,Books Companion DVD [Upgrading and repearing PC's-Mueller] and so on.
Even the Multi-Sessioned CD's (Multisessioned now complete i,e full and finaled)[Made by Nero 6] can't read by my DVD/CD Rom drive.{another Optical Drive in my PC not the writer} It shows only the 1st Multi Sessioned Data....i,e if you perform write session for 3 times ....you get only the 1st Seeion Data.

The same repetation in my writer also.

But if i uninstalled the bundle InCD 5 from Nero 7.....the all above complain solved as magic.
But some times i need to use some CD-RW for Data trasfaring to my bro's PC which is far from me....and the CD-RW is most economic way...

So i must keep InCD Package in my machine....

Any one know how to De-Activate InCD 5 All Time......and active when i work with CD-RW....it may manually or Automatically whatever.....any trick by registry editing or any other way.....

Regarding this matter any web page.....

Thanks in advance to those ppl.....who show me the light to figure out the problem.

N.B:-My DVD Writer is Sony DRU-810A....unless the above matter it never gives me any problem....and works fine.

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
try disabling InCD from msconfig(dont remove it) and see if ur DVD's are being detected.. ??
i havent used version 7 so cnt tell u the exact details,but i guess InCD do start itself with windows..

OP
dissel

dissel

Cyborg Agent
grinning_devil said:
try disabling InCD from msconfig(dont remove it) and see if ur DVD's are being detected.. ??
i havent used version 7 so cnt tell u the exact details,but i guess InCD do start itself with windows..

I think it is only remove from taskbar.....Not to disable the InCD5 for all time.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
thats the only way of disabling it... no other way I guess... I found it troublesome and removed it off...

I dunno if it rly hlps but try this tool or sumthing I found at nero, *ww2.nero.com/nero7/enu/InCD_CleanTool.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom