Need your urgent advice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
My friend of mine told a program or business in which you have to pay 10k and they will invest in shares and in return they will give 1k monthly there after... They also have a site www.fineindia.net
It seems they also give 2.5k for each person you make join into the program..appears to me like a mlm... Like ebiz..
So i urgently need your advice on whether to invest or backaway from this...

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Don't go for it.....................
All of them starts like it.................and ends badly..............

In our place one company came and started something like that, name was Pioneer.

Don't go for this chain business..................its very much lucrative but controllin urself would benefit in future.............
beleive me................its for ur good............

[offtopic]
how old r u and wat is ur way of income?
[/offtopic]

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
dont go.

my friend joined such chain/network business, he paid 5k (similar like tupperware...) back in 2003, he made 4 guys join under him, they were paid first 2months, but thereafter nothing.
product was some cosmetics one ...

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
^^Put your own common sense
Share market is already goign so down & is risky enough
Even Mf's aren't gaining much how the hell can you think of earning from it

Regarding MLM I've a view that if you get something that's really good then only go for it
If you see results of more than 10 people (in front of your eyes)earning from it then only go for it else leave it

A little whois of it revealed
Expiration Date: 2008-11-11
Fine India
Mr Nasser
91-A Wajidpur Jajmau
Kanpur
Uttar Pradesh,208010
IN
Tel. +91.5122461541

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Thanks guys...but i need advice particularly for this site...

Thanks for the whois.. Info..

I am student but my friend wanted to join and asked me suggestion... I inturn seek your help guys since i have very little idea on that particular site...

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Forget about these frauds and just concentrate on your studies. Most of these companies don't last. Once you are distracted by the lucrative money, you are doomed.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Thanks guys... I will tell to my friend... It seems he needs a constant flow of money..is there any legit way to earn? Like any investment..etc..

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Just lemme tell u how these bullshit companies run

step 1> U join and somehow managed somemore people to join under u.
step2> U'll be given ur due i.e. 2.5k at d end of d month......
step3> ur frnds who has joined wid u will c it and think thats no fraud and will convince more people to join
step3> they'l get their share
step4> more people joining..........
in all these steps remember everyone joining is payin 10k, so, if 5 people join investment=50k, according to rule only u and one of ur frnd will get reward=5k......left 45k...........this 45 will be increasing with more people joining..............wen they would feel dats enough money dey have collected.............u won't find them from nxt day..............

In between share of money..........not providing new joinees receipt(which means the payment doesn't have proof n d cash goes in someone's pocket)............someone will be duping d masters before they think of it............

don't go......believe me.................a lot of frnds of me has lost their money and goodwill that way.........beware.............

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Thanks bro..
I too joined in that Bull sh?t ebiz..,
But i need more info regarding this site and program... Does anyone have joined in this one?

Please also tell me how it is possible to give away 1k everymonth... As mentioned in the site...

www.fineindia.net

afonofa

Journeyman
Please also tell me how it is possible to give away 1k everymonth... As mentioned in the site...
Adding to what rhitwick has already said, if you pay them 10k at the start, then even if they don't "invest in shares" or in anything else, they can afford to pay you back 1k every month, for 10 months, with the money that you gave them in first place!

The only legit way to earn money that will truly remain yours is through hardwork.

enticer86

Stay Silent!
Hi buddy, do not get carried away by these schemes- most of them are frauds anyway, and if its too good to be true, then it probably is ;)

Abt this site, I haven't heard the name at all. I suppose you shud never invest in anything that is low on credentials.

If you and your frnds really want to invest small sums in equities, why not do it directly? There are so many champions of the stock market at orkut: i have personally seen the moolah flowing for no charges at all. You may also take the indirect way- thru MFs that invest in equity, but stay away from the frauds :)

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Thanks guys..,

Will surely take your advices.

To be true my friend asked this for a friend of his who is a family guy and is really in need of money...
Is there any investment , safe and easy.. So that , that guy can invest and get some money out of it...

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
@ax3 but beyond 10 months? This mlm seems different coz they say you earn 1k each month,... How is it?thats what confusing coz in other mlm you have to do some thing like sell product or join others.... Anyway i told my friend not to invest in this mlm... Just curious on how they promise to give this money...

@enticer

Can you suggest few good equities...

Reall thanks to all for the advice... Really helped me and my friend...:)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@ax3 but beyond 10 months? This mlm seems different coz they say you earn 1k each month,... How is it?thats what confusing coz in other mlm you have to do some thing like sell product or join others.... Anyway i told my friend not to invest in this mlm... Just curious on how they promise to give this money...
Who told you that u don't have to do anything??
Ur frnd (for whom u r asking) is not joining at the beginning of d company, theres not only 2-3 persons....................a lot and lot people are already involved in it and being sucked.
Ur frnd won't make join others but wen he'll c others getting extra bounty for joining people he won't be able to resist himself to do the same.............believe me none can..............that strong will power is very rare................

and in 8th post I've described how these bullshit companies run u need to go through again...........read closely and step by step............

Can you suggest few good equities...
there are no good equities all are good and bad at the same time.................share-market is risky........
Invest and forget thats d best policy..............if u r going to be fully dependent on the return of ur investment in shares............U R DOOMED.............
Better get in touch of some share-brokers...........ShareKhan, Angel Broking, Religare, IndiaInfoline etc are quite few of them
contact.....consult..........research and then go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom