Need Your Help Experts !!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

anubisX

Journeyman
Well, I'm planning to get a new Motherboard and a new Graphics Card. My budget is 12K. Can you suggest me a good Motherboard and a good GPU in that budget so that I can run more or less each and every games (evolving too soon :D) and applications ? I have 500 Watts POV PSU and I will get Corsair 2GB DDR2 800MHz RAM in 3K. I've a ATA HDD and I've no plan to upgrade that now. My friend have Intel 2.4GHz Core2Duo so I'm gonna use that for the time being. I've LG 19" TFT. Will use my latest PC for downloading and stuffs. Waiting for your suggestions....

Anyways, I'm living in Kolkata (coz price varies).

Kush6

Broken In
My friend in Cal only, just got a XFX 630i board and said it was exceptionally good for the price - its an update of the original so make sure the revision is higher than 1. He said his board was manufactured in 2008 only. It was just 4K. With 8K you can get a 9600GSO. Seems like a good deal but if you wait a bit, the 8800GT will be within your reach.

OP
anubisX

anubisX

Journeyman
That's good, but the question is if that XFX is good ? Coz I heard someone say that XFX is not that good :(

OP
anubisX

anubisX

Journeyman
The Galaxy 9600GSO is not available here right now. Can I get a good Intel / nVidia motherboard ? What about the Point Of View ?

Last edited:
OP
anubisX

anubisX

Journeyman
Ok, will try to find one.

Well, suppose I change my budget from 12K to 15K, what can I get in that ? I mean a good MoBo and a good GPU. I don't need SLi. MoBo should have PCI-e 2.0 slot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom