Need urgent help in project !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amey_dude

Journeyman
Hello everyone,
Plz give me some project ideas for my third year diploma project. I mostly want to do it in Visual C++ but can do it in other languages like C,C++,Java.

Help me plz and really really urgent . :? :? :?

busyanuj

In the zone
If you want to build an application in Visual C++ then you can create a web browser or a paintbrush application or your own wordpad with multiple document interface. Alternately, you can create 2-d games also.

aadipa

Padawan
A game like PACMAN where each 4 of enemy have different AI style is very good project.

A image editor with most image processing stuff from ur syllabii is good option too.

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
How about a third year diploma project idea generator?

Alternatvely, u can try writing a browser or, since I have worked on it, BREW.
For brew, go here:*brew.qualcomm.com/brew/en/

thinkAI

Broken In
How about making a Media Player of ur own also include Audio/Video editing tools in the Player, Or U can make a First Aid Software (which i made in my Final Year Project) which will help in giving the proper Diagnosis to the user(Patient) about the disease and its cure.The Database is a lil big use Oracle for back end. Remember its meant only for First Aid. Use C# Language its really strong and fast.

OP
A

amey_dude

Journeyman
Thanks for your ideas !!

I hv a plan of creating a motion detector and writing its code in VC.

The idea is that when you move an object in front of the motion detector it will email and sms you about something moving around it.

ie i want to do some project for security purpose. We are a group of four so plz think and tell me the proper project suited for the 4 of us.

:arrow: Also, by the way, can you give me any details about creating a media player(This i am creating just for fun, first plz give ideas about the project :) )

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
Security, eh?

How about fitting a car with mobile phone so that when u want to use the car, u send a time shifting token as sms to that mobile to make it believe it is u that is using the car. If someone else is using the car, the mobile shud send an sms to u, call the police and playback a pre-recoreded distress message and hold the call so that the police can track the vehicle.
(wow, I thought all this?)

anoop

Broken In
search www.planetsourcecode.com u will get lot of ideas.

I am doing a project as well.... i am making a transistor that can be controlled by c++ coded software by connecting the transistor radio to the LPT port.And this is my mini project for 5th sem btech.

-Anoop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom