Need Tablet for Regular usage Under 20K!!!

lutenic

Broken In
Which galaxy tabs are performing worst than iPads?
I have no idea what models they are. I know they were costly ones as the cousins were boasting about their purchases in our cousin WA groups.
I got chance to use them once in a while when I visited them on family functions. The overall performance is simply not smooth. Random slowness here and there. Browser works slow even on opening 4-5 tabs (constant tab refreshes).

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
The problem with Stock OS is they get slower and slower after few years of usage. Then users have to flash custom ROMS for smooth experience.

Now it could because of the ageing OS which came from factory or the ageing MediaTech or Qualcomm CPU.

I have no idea what models they are. I know they were costly ones as the cousins were boasting about their purchases in our cousin WA groups.
I got chance to use them once in a while when I visited them on family functions. The overall performance is simply not smooth. Random slowness here and there. Browser works slow even on opening 4-5 tabs (constant tab refreshes).
A friend of mine has a 30k Samsung tab purchased like 3 years back. It does suffer from the lag & stutters you mention, but culprit is the SoC, it was a basic Exynos one found in sub-15k M series phones.

Mi Pad 6 has enough performance with S870.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Its good deal....any good alternative

shorturl.at/hxST1

Attachments

• Screenshot_9.png
    Screenshot_9.png
    256 KB · Views: 52
OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
A friend of mine has a 30k Samsung tab purchased like 3 years back. It does suffer from the lag & stutters you mention, but culprit is the SoC, it was a basic Exynos one found in sub-15k M series phones.

Mi Pad 6 has enough performance with S870.

So Mi Pad 6 will not lag after few years?

what is Soc?

Last edited:
OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Even Samsung Galaxy Tab A9 has Mediatek MT8781V/CA Helio G99 (6nm) :-(

In new model, all stick with G99

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Bought a Lenovo Tab P11(2nd Gen) from AMAZON "Great Indian Festival Sale"....
Also Precison 2 Pen and Keyboard(pogo pin connector) with a Tablet case,from LENOVO India website.

Friends,views are welcomed.

kg11sgbg

A Big mistake occurred!!!
Tablet and Precision Pen 2 are okay.
But the Keyboard which I had ordered is of Tab P11 Pro (2nd Gen)!!!!!:duh2:
Then how do I cancel that one item form the orders???
Not yet shipped.

A Big mistake occurred!!!
Tablet and Precision Pen 2 are okay.
But the Keyboard which I had ordered is of Tab P11 Pro (2nd Gen)!!!!!:duh2:
Then how do I cancel that one item form the orders???
Not yet shipped.
For amazon it is easy. Can be said for FK as well. Rest, look up yourself.

kg11sgbg

For amazon it is easy. Can be said for FK as well. Rest, look up yourself.
Cancellation has been done.

But its way complicated in Lenovo site and according to their policies.
For cancellation of ordered products,you've to mail Lenovo WITHIN 24hrs of order to -"ordersupport1@lenovo.com",denoting in details the order number and reason for cancellation.
Because,once the item has been shipped,THERE IS NO WAY FOR CANCELLATION. ALSO ITEM IS NON-RETURNABLE AFTER SHIPMENT.
You also need to phone their particular CC number: 18005726465 for cancellation of any ordered item.

Top Bottom