• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Need some info about latest cabinets/smps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
thunderbird.117 said:
How is powersafe quality?. Are they reliable?. Seems like a local company to me.

See specs here

Just do not hate all Local Products before testing them. If your counsumtion is as per specs given by Kunhar than none can beat it in this price range and quality too.
 
T

thunderbird.117

Guest
Stick said:
See specs here

Just do not hate all Local Products before testing them. If your counsumtion is as per specs given by Kunhar than none can beat it in this price range and quality too.

Though i have faced problem with local products such has intex,techcom and frontech. So i asked.
 

premsharma

In the zone
thunderbird.117 said:
Though i have faced problem with local products such has intex,techcom and frontech. So i asked.

Brush up ur knowledge, and powersafe can not be bracketed with Intex & Frontech etc. VIP/Powersafe can be compared with Antec & Coolmasters
 
T

thunderbird.117

Guest
premsharma said:
Brush up ur knowledge, and powersafe can not be bracketed with Intex & Frontech etc. VIP/Powersafe can be compared with Antec & Coolmasters

What is knowlege got to do with the products?.
 

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@Stick
The ratings of all PSUs other than PS nd VIP in that page is utter bull $%!t.
The rating of a normal 400W Zebronics is +3.3@28A, +5@40A, +12@17A,-5@0.3A,-12@0.8A,+5vsb@2A.
Ive seen a review of the same product at techtree nd they said the real output is not that different from rated, only15~20% tolerance.
Its the site of VIP nd PS dealers, so they are giving the rated outputs of their products as real ratings.
Im not saying that Zeb nd other brands are better than PS , but they are not that bad but definitely not good as VIP nd PS>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom