need PDF Creator..

Status
Not open for further replies.

virus_killer

Journeyman
hi guys.

i want to make PDF file of my text and image files, can u plz tel me from where do i get software for this.. and if possible thn plz send me the link too, i need this very urgently so plz ,,, i ll be very thnkfl to you..thnk you

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
TExt to pdf converters

Free Text To PDF Converter 1.4 ----Transform your text files into PDF format.

Easy PDF to Text Converter 2.0 ----Convert batches of PDF files to text format.

*www.download.com/Easy-PDF-to-Text-Converter/3000-2079_4-10349874.html?tag=lst-0-2Navi's Text2Pdf Converter 1 -----Transform your text documents into PDF files.

Go2PDF 1 ----Turn graphics and text into a PDF file.

Search in www.softpedia.com or www.download.com for text to pdf converters and image to pdf converters ...U get lotz of them

tuxfan

Technomancer
Best of all OpenOffice - a free office suite (WordProcessor, SpreadSheet, Presentation, Database, Image editor, math tool) alongwith a facility to export everything to a PDF file :D I am using this since last 3-4 months and don't miss M$ Office at all! It rocks!

aadipa

Padawan
1 more PDFCreator user.
And using it for few years now, its just a printer so you can print from any windows application to this printer and it will save as a PDF file. There are lots of options to configure too.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well if u know where to look for ... adobe's adobe professional is the tool .... it creates macros in MS word, ie explorer evrything with 3 options - create pdf, create odf and mail and there's another option dont remember .... really powerful as it is adobe's very own pdf maker tools works on the same principal of printing the document in to pdf

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
well if u know where to look for ... adobe's adobe professional is the tool ....

Like any1 doesnt know...:rolleyes:All the above are 3rd party tools which finish ur work for whatever use u want ...THe above person just wants to create pdfs..Thats it..so recommend him handy tools which he can try it and let him his job done:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom