Need of solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Hi Guys,

*The question relates to Windows XP Home Edition SP2. I am already using a password in the SET UP (BIOS). I want it to be deleted. How to do it?
*Moreover, I want to assign a password to my Administrator account. So, I think it should be done in safe mode. Then how to restart my computer in SAFE MODE.?
*I have got my original copy of Windows XP Home Edition SP2 with me. I have got OUTLOOK EXPRESS 6. I would like to have its latest version. Where can I get it from?
*how to update Firewall?

The Outsider

Beneath The Eyelids
* as far as i know theres nothing like "Windows XP Home Edition SP2", its "Windows XP Home Edition" + if you install sp2 it attains the features of pro version.
*just open your casing take out the battery and put it in after 1 min or so the bios prob will be solved if not try reading you mobo manual and removing the mobo jumpers and puting them back in.
*press F8 while booting, a menu will be shown, select safe mode and you are in.
* dunno the legal way to get the new version of outlook 6 so forgive me lol
* when u run windows update the firewall and other things will automatically be updated.

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
If U know ur current BIOS password, then press 'Delete' repeated times during system booting. Now U will b asked to enter BIOS password. Just type ur password & U will b in BIOS. Just find & select the option,
"Change BIOS password....."
or
"Change superviser password ...."
& U will b asked to enter current password. Enter it. Now U will b asked for new password. Don't type any thing, just press enter. Save the settings & exit from BIOS. BIOS passwd has been removed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom