Need MS Office (English)in China

Status
Not open for further replies.

official

In the zone
Hi Frens,
My Big Brother lives in china.He had to format his system two days ago.He is not much aware in these fields so he had called a technician there and he did the job.Now the MSOffice software the technician had loaded is in chinese and of no work to him.He had asked me of the English Version,so i have given him the microsoft trial office standard edition 2003 link.It will work only for 60 days.Now you all need to help me in making it a full version or a link with a serial to download a full version of office.

Thanxs in advance

kumarmohit

Technomancer
A

No one here will provide you a link to download office with serial coz that is piracy.

Last edited:

Third Eye

gooby pls
official said:
Hi Frens,
My Big Brother lives in china.He had to format his system two days ago.He is not much aware in these fields so he had called a technician there and he did the job.Now the MSOffice software the technician had loaded is in chinese and of no work to him.He had asked me of the English Version,so i have given him the microsoft trial office standard edition 2003 link.It will work only for 60 days.Now you all need to help me in making it a full version or a link with a serial to download a full version of office.

Thanxs in advance

Serial ! No help in piracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom