Need MMC !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Nokia 6600 and I have only a 32mb MMC card. I wanna go for a good 512mb or a 1gb card, but I don't know if the phone'll support it. Can someone please tell me how much memory it'll support, and what a 512mb and a 1gb card will set me back by ?

Thanks

OP
E

esh1manarsenal

Broken In
You sure ? I asked at Nokia Priority and they told me a 512 costs 1000. If a 1gb costs 1200 and my phone does support it, then hell - I'd rather go for it. Cool, I'll ask around.

prasad_den

Padawan
512MB would be a better option if you would like your phone to work at the same speed.. A 1GB card slows it down, and sometimes makes it hang..

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
1 gb card does not slow anythig until and unless u go bonkers and start filling the entire 1 gb .... other than that 1 gb cards wrk fine on 6600 i second pathiks' guarantee

tosh_mine

Broken In
for 6600 256 is the best.
512 but will slow down ur phone a bit.
512+ dont go for them

BTW 512MB NCP MMC is for Rs.500/-

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
The Nokia dealer from whom i bought my 6630 said that it wud b better if we use 512 MB card on phones like 7610,6600,6630,6670. He said that we use 1gb card, it will "hang a lot". Hence I got a 512 Mb MMC card for 1100/- bucks.........

Last edited:

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
Dont buy NCP - Samsung - MicroSim

Just Buy Kingston or Transcend Always

DV-RS MMC 512MB - Rs 800

5 Yr warranty :)

cyrux

In the zone
Transcend is not available every where..btw here in hyd i have only seen ncp mmc cards and yes they are selling...infact even i got a 1Gb for 1200

For 6600 i suggest you go for 2*512 Mb mmc cards..its gonna cost you the same

prasad_den

Padawan
mAV3 said:
1 gb card does not slow anythig until and unless u go bonkers and start filling the entire 1 gb .... other than that 1 gb cards wrk fine on 6600 i second pathiks' guarantee
If you are not gonna fill the 1 GB then why do you need it at all..??? :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom