Need legal advice regarding Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres this online MMORPG that im playing, and you can buy cool looking items for real cash(its legal, in the game, by the makers itself)

the thing is, they accept money only by a paypal id.

here are my questions:

1.I do not give any information about me to the game during registration or otherwise. so, if i pay them using paypal, will the game company know my information given during paypal registration?

2.do we need to give exact information about us during paypal registration(real name, address etc). will they be verified by paypal?
this is because i dont want my family to know about me spending on games(another thing is, im only 17, who cares?) 8)

I read paypal's privacy policy and their terms and conditions, but i could not understand all those "legal blah blah" :lol:

im also asking this because i use several hacking tools, :twisted: and it wouldn't exactly be pleasent if i got caught, right? :shock:

so if theres anyone who has an account in paypal, can you answer these questions for me?

thanks,
Dheeraj Kumar

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
Ur 17... aoutpmatic disqualification... you cannot even get an account... and any contracts u enter into are void...

tuxfan

Technomancer
For using a PayPal account you need a credit card. Do you have one?

Then it needs to be verified by them. They take a payment of US$ 1.95 for that. They later give you a credit for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom