Need Info on 3220

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreams

Gracias Senor
Hello all..

Long bac a new funky phone was advt in the TV's.. Nokia 3220.. How is the performance of the phone.. i knw wat r the features are present but need 2 knw the price and performance.. how gud it is??

TIA

IG

Journeyman
Phone is good can take quite a bit of abuse......i put mine through a lot.the only thing funky about it is the lights on the sides.Otherwise it is a normal phone.
It hangs at times.

OP
dreams

dreams

Gracias Senor
need some more sugg to decide upon whethr 2 go for this model or not.. pls help out guys..

TIA

TechGuru#1

In the zone
Goood Phone......
but fof a controversial design,
if u like it......YOU WILL SURELY GET HIGHLY FOND OF IT in no time

anyway,brought one 3220 last September 04,& is really working fine for me.......no hanging yet or other probs.

But it's main Star attraction is surely the Brilliant FUNKY Disco light on its side & its equally funky ringtones , the battery is equally good!

Though it was mainly targetted for the youths,some 1 else may equally like it all the same.

Whatever,it is,it is the Cheapest Edge phone fron Nokia

though me currently using the SE K750i,but Nokia 3220 is a GREAT choice is its range!!!
If u want it,surely GO FOR IT.

bendre123

Broken In
i think u dont go for nokia 3220
it has bad design.
instead go for nokia 6020.
it has better features and looks than nokia 3220

nipun_jain

Right off the assembly line
I have had a Nokia 3220 for an year now. Awesome phone. good battery life, supports themes, 65k colors, never hangs, funky design, EDGE and even runs GPRS faster than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom