Need info abt SE k750i battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalyan

Journeyman
Hi all..
advanced thanx for all that infos u give on the forum and thanx a million to digit.
recently i bought the SE k750 i. it simply rocks. i found most tips and tricks abt the phone on net. still i find the volume of the phone to be low when in a crowdy place and i am missing some of my calls. the vibration is too smooth, so, i dont even get a hint till i touch it.
Most important of all, i need an info from any one of u using this fone. i need the avg battery backup time (including the talktime and standby time) with an occassional use of camera, media player and others as well. i need how much battery backup time u are getting with this, on normal usage of almost all features.
Also tips regarding improving the battery life would be appreciated. how much does a spare battery cost?
Thanx..

candyman

Right off the assembly line
I got the same phone, just lying around i can go for a week and a half, but when i use it normally, ie. photo,mp3,radio and about an hour total talkin' mine goes for about two days before it yell for power.

Yeah it's a bit on the low end conserning vibration and volume, but the volume thing is easy to fix, just use mp3 files as ringtones, they work much better for me and are so much cooler than the ones preinstalled.

There tons of information on the phone online.

Easiest way to get the max out of ur battery is to leave it on standby,dont give ur number to anyone, but features as brightness can be used to turn down the intensity of the background light, dont turn the volume all the way up when listening to audio,and setting the screensaver to start immidiatly can be used as well.

Try doing a search on google "k750 battery" and im sure u will get great succes and many hits.

Hope i was of some help.

I give the phone 8 out of 10 lack of memory and some features i think could have been implemented.

Regards Candyman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom