avikchaks

Ex-KGB
Hi
I just assembled a PC with the following Configuration:

AMD X 64 X2 4400 +
Asus M2A- VM
1GB x 2 Kingston DDR 2 Ram
and i had my old PATA hard disk and DVD writer

Well , I bought the Zebronics Lava cabinet with 400 W SMPS .

The problem im facing is that the 2 fans on the side panel are not working at all . Moreover the Asus motherboard has 3 pin fan connectors whereas the 2 fans on the side panel ( which are not working ) are both wired together to become a 2 pin connector .

I guess this is a Zebronics Lava speciific problem but I'd be glad if anyone whose used this cabinet can give some pointers

Thanx .

sashijoseph

In the zone
There's a complementary connector for the 2 pin fan-connector,among the bunch of wires in the cabinet.Look for it n connect both.The fans will come on only when the preset temperature is attained.You may set the temp. through the buttons provided on the lcd.

OP
A

avikchaks

Ex-KGB
Thanx bro for the quick reply . Saved me me some R & D.
Btw , there is no exhaust fan on the Zebby lava cabinet .
Since there are 2 inlet fans on the side panel , i was thinking about attaching an exhaust fan as well on the rear side .

Which size should one go for ( 80 mm or 120 mm ) and which are the respectable brands here in Delhi .

Thanx in advance .:)

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
dude i also have the same cabinet with a 450 w smps and i would like to ask wether i can run a 8800gts on that much..........

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
why im game2 is there a problem im getting the evga 8800gts for just 6k @ LOL new card and super clocked edition.......................

imgame2

Padawan
why im game2 is there a problem im getting the evga 8800gts for just 6k @ LOL new card and super clocked edition.......................

well 8800gts is considered better card than 8800 gt if its G92 based card ....its something between 8800gtx and 8800gt ...

look here for comparison

*www.xsreviews.co.uk/reviews/graphics-cards/xfx-8800gts-512mb/

or if its the old 8800gts320 Mb ..its G80 version ..i did not know they were still available in the market .......also i though nVidia phased them out ...present day 8800gt and 8800gtx are difficult to get ..as they are almost phased ..so i was not sure if one can get a 8800gts in the present day ..so was surprised ..

thats all ..but if its is 8800 gts the old G80 version .. think 9600gt will perform better than that card in that price range ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom