Need help with W580i

Status
Not open for further replies.

pushkaraj

In the zone
I have a sony ericsson w580i. I have the following questions:

1. I have yet not been able to successfully view album art on my cell. Please help.

2. Airtel nop not working on cell in opera mini 4 beta 2. I want to try out beta 1. Searched for it on the net but couldn't find it. Can sum1 please send it to me.

3. Does anyone know any sites where i can find flash themes for my cell?

OP
pushkaraj

pushkaraj

In the zone
When i access the urls that you have mentioned from my cell it says requested object was not found.

Btw opera mini 4 beta 2 is now properly working on my cell? I am posting from my cell right now.

The only problem with beta 2 is that ifi log into digit then it doesn't show me as logged in. Only when i click on some link does it show. Similar thing happens while posting reply :(

Last edited:

dreams

Gracias Senor
pushkaraj said:
I have a sony ericsson w580i. I have the following questions:

1. I have yet not been able to successfully view album art on my cell. Please help.

2. Airtel nop not working on cell in opera mini 4 beta 2. I want to try out beta 1. Searched for it on the net but couldn't find it. Can sum1 please send it to me.

3. Does anyone know any sites where i can find flash themes for my cell?

1. Answer -- I think u r talkin abt album art visualization in Walkman -- If yes..Read below.

It depends upon the songs u use..The clip is embedded in the songs..Once u play the song..U get the pics stored in the song via album art small box. I have few songs which shows the movie poster.

3. Answer -- U can get it frm..

topsony.com
forums.se-nse.net
merlinstoll.nl/filedump/Themes

Let me knw if more queries.

Sykora

I see right through you.
For the album art it took me ages on my 580i.

Go to WMP and open up the songs you want to transfer.
Right click on them and say Advanced Tag editor (Only for WMP 10 or below, I think)

Choose the album art you want to apply and apply all to all of them. Do this even if the picture appears in WMP before hand.

Now transfer the files to the phone. It should work.

OP
pushkaraj

pushkaraj

In the zone
Hey guys, i am wondering how you dug out such an old thread. Thanx :)
Btw i have been able to tackle the first two problems. Once again Thanx guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom