1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Need help with Graphic card search

Discussion in 'QnA (read only)' started by madman123, Aug 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madman123

madman123 New Member

i'm looking for a graphic card for my p4 2.4...something like a 256 mb ram,which should be able to run new high end games...stuff like NFS UNDERground or True Crime-Streets of LA...anyone got a Idea...
    BUDget: around 10000 RS.

2. Naga

Naga New Member

If u would just take the time to go thru the forum, u'll see that lots of ppl have asked the same question as you and have recieved tons of reccomendations. Go thru them.

3. Naga

Naga New Member

Anyways, what's ur mobo? Does it support 8x? If it does, check out the value section in Digit. They have this Ennyiah card for a steal. It'l cost u more if u go for Asus or MSI (approx 1/2 k+ for medium to high end cards).

4. akshayt

akshayt New Member

what is your budget/requirement?upgrade ram.

5. aryan-achilles

aryan-achilles New Member

If your budget of Rs. 10000 is only for a graphic card, then u can get a pretty good one for urself. Whatever u do, don't go for a GeForce FX 5200 or FX 5600. With ur budget, u can go for higher-priced cards than these. And buying any of these cards I mentioned would be a waste of money. As for FX 5200, I'm testimony to the fact that the card sucks big time.....coz I own one.

An ATI Radeon 9600 Pro would be a good choice.....but I would suggest to pay some more and go for a 9800 Pro. No worries for quite sometime atleast!!!

6. Jatin_T

Jatin_T New Member

Yup-the geforce sucks big time-i got an XFX one wht do u have aryan??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.