Need help with Graphic card search

Status
Not open for further replies.

madman123

Broken In
i'm looking for a graphic card for my p4 2.4...something like a 256 mb ram,which should be able to run new high end games...stuff like NFS UNDERground or True Crime-Streets of LA...anyone got a Idea...
BUDget: around 10000 RS.

Naga

Broken In
If u would just take the time to go thru the forum, u'll see that lots of ppl have asked the same question as you and have recieved tons of reccomendations. Go thru them.

Naga

Broken In
Anyways, what's ur mobo? Does it support 8x? If it does, check out the value section in Digit. They have this Ennyiah card for a steal. It'l cost u more if u go for Asus or MSI (approx 1/2 k+ for medium to high end cards).

aryan-achilles

Right off the assembly line
If your budget of Rs. 10000 is only for a graphic card, then u can get a pretty good one for urself. Whatever u do, don't go for a GeForce FX 5200 or FX 5600. With ur budget, u can go for higher-priced cards than these. And buying any of these cards I mentioned would be a waste of money. As for FX 5200, I'm testimony to the fact that the card sucks big time.....coz I own one.

An ATI Radeon 9600 Pro would be a good choice.....but I would suggest to pay some more and go for a 9800 Pro. No worries for quite sometime atleast!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom