Need help with Crysis Demo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sreeejith

Nee po mona dinesha!
I cant install crysis demo on my pc. I am getting a CRC Failed error whenever i try to install it. I download the demo 4 times from different mirrors like Nvidia, fileplanet, ea and yahoo. I have a small internet connection. I am downloading at 30Kbps only. So it is taking more than 12 hour to finish downloading the demo. But i really want the demo. Can anybody please help me to fix that crc failed error? :( Here is my system specs:

AMD Athlon X2 4000+ 2.11 Ghz,
1GB DDR2 Zion RAM,
Leadtek Winfast 7900GS 256MB,
Running windows xp sp2 32bit

Please anybody help me :(

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
CRC errors in downloaded files may arise due to many reasons.... just make sure the drive/partition whr u r downloading the demo is clean enuf and properly defragmented with at least 20-30% of free space .... turn off ur firewall/anti-virus/anti-spam temporarily (at ur own risk).... disable sleep mode/hibernation on ur PC.... try not using a download manager and download using only a single thread (not in 4-5 parts as is done by download managers). AND use the nvidia mirror.... avoid using ur PC during the time its downloading the demo.... [:)] Just turn off the monitor to save electricity...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom