Need Help with AVI file editing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayritik

Technomancer
I'm really sorry friends if this is a repost. I did find similiar threads about the same just like the one mentioned here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59848

I have some couple of AVI files which I want to edit! From the search I did in the forums I came across couple of softwares mentioned in some of the threads! In one of the forums suggestion was HJ Split and the other one was Video Splitter. I tried couple of other softwares also! But the problem with couple of those softwares is after I split the file the output file isnt as good! Mostly the quality of the video is getting affected in the output as compared to the source file!

Most of the threads suggest Virtual Dub but I think that will split according to the size rather than where we want to split at a particular frame!

I just want to delete or edit some scenes in the movie so that I can watch the movie with my parents. I hope someone can help me on this ! No rencoding!

Sykora

I see right through you.
The program I use regularly to edit AVI files is avidemux. If you use linux, take if from the repos. Otherwise look for a windows version, I can't find one.

As far as usage goes, I think it will be more than enough for you needs of deleting particular scenes - just choose the frames to delete, and cut them out.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
ajay idi try chei :

*www.blazemp.com/movie_editing_software.htm

But this is trail version anukunta, you will get all this type of video editing softwares only by pay ajay

increasing AVI files quality :

*www.am-soft.ru/aviedit.html

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
arey Krishna what about the other link that you gave about increasing picture quality? Naaku telisinanta varaku quality improve cheyalemu, quality taggachu compression valla, kaani quality improve cheyalemu anukunta!

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
no dear iam also not saying that you can increase the quality, but a dumb avi file will looks some better using that software, neeku inko vishayam
if you got any cam prints of movies , better downlaod bsplayer and watch because bs player has 5 band picture adjustment , so you can increase picture quality of cam prints even so so better, while watching only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom