need help to buy 6600, for yahoo mail access

Status
Not open for further replies.

harikatt

In the zone
hi,

can any body suggest me the right choice for buying and getting access to yahoomail messages in my mobile phone which i want to buy.|??//

kindly please help.

thanks in advance.

harish

OP
harikatt

harikatt

In the zone
if i buy nokia 6600 mobile phone,, with a common beingused airtel, hutch prepaid cards, can i be able to view my yahoo mails ,, or i should have internet service activation ?? can any body know much details about this.

thanks
hari

OP
harikatt

harikatt

In the zone
so, with GPRS activation, can i access yahoo mail with out spending money for internet browsing payment thru airtel or hutch cards,, or should also buy the internet packaga also..??

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
But you need to pay for:

GPRS Rental every month (i think 350/-) and if you exceed Allow quota you will charge appropriately.

So in my Opinion, if you hardly login net for 1 hrs every day, it is better to use Cyber Cafe option as they changes from Rs.5-10 per hour and it will maximum cost you Rs150-300 per month.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
6630 would be a better phone for browsing net on the phone cos it has EDGE class 10. AFAIK, 6600 doesn't even have EDGE.
Yeah the cost difference is there but since you haven't mentioned anything aboutyour budget I cannot assume what are the constraints on your budget but 6630 at 11-11.5K shouldn't be too expensive. And 6600 feels like a brick compared to 6630. Cos 6630 is way better in terms of software and hardware then 6600.
For GPRS, check the site of your service provider for how much do they charge and how is the cost structured.
More info on hutch in here *www.hutch.in/PlanetHutch/PlanetHutch_services_hutchaccess.asp

abhishek_734

Broken In
if u want to buy mobile only to access yahoo mail then i think rim mobiles (cdma)are also a good option.u can buy a good handset of ur choice and use the membership service of r world(25 rs per month or 3 rs per day) to access yr mails. unde r surf.no download charges nothing.also u can use webmail for rs 3 per login.i think r surf is better.but check that r surf is not available on all handsets.with r surf u can also get access to many wap sites without paying anything extra tha rs 25/mon.it 's like gprs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom