Need Help in Photoshop CS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

stalin

Journeyman
Usually if I want to select a image Press Ctrl and I click on the Layer Palate. The object in that particular layer will be selected in his shape. But when I working in CS2 I am not able to select. How do I do that???

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
CS2 has had a lot of redesigns, and this is one of them. Since the Layers Palette (not Palate) has been redesigned, you cannot use CTRL+Click to do a cutout select. Instead, what you have to do is - instead of CTRL+Clicking on the Layer itself, CTRL+Click on the square preview image of the layer. Better yet, activate "Auto Select Layer" and then shift click on the layer in the canvas. Its very annoying to someone that's used to the old ways, but then there's nothing anyone can do about it.

OP
S

stalin

Journeyman
buddy u did'nt understand what i was meant in this post nor my language is too bad to understand.

I got this below from Adobe Help:

Loading a selection
To load a layer as a selection, Control-click (Windows) Command-click (Mac OS) the layer's thumbnail in the Layers palette. Previously you could click anywhere in the layer.

OP
S

stalin

Journeyman
Auto select means it select the layer. I want to make a selection of the particular image in that layer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom