Need Help in Game CRASHING URGENT !

Status
Not open for further replies.

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
hi i have big problem in playing games the problem is when ever i play Cricket 07 ,FIFA 07 and Half-Life 2 Episode one in my PC all games getting hang very badly and alt+ctrl+del is not working pls help whats the problem with it my system is Pentium 4 2.8 HT 800 865motherboard , 1gb ddr 400 ram with windows xp sp2 updated and XFX 6600GT 128 with 93.71 driver pls reply me fast

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
this may be due to overheating.check the temperature of mb and cpu.another thing is check the process tab in alt ctrl del and see if a process is hogging too much of memory.if there is a process please mention its name

OP
pra_2006

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
there r 4 process which taking about 31000 k one is vision.exe 25k, IEXPLORER.EXE 25K,Explorer.exe 31000K and SVCHOST.EXE 28 K and they just getting increasing

intel_outside

Broken In
i think its less memory issue. better to install one game, complete it and then delete it and then install next one and so on. just a suggestion.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
intel_outside said:
i think its less memory issue. better to install one game, complete it and then delete it and then install next one and so on. just a suggestion.
no it is definitely not.btw have you tried the overheating suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom