need help in buying...a sound card for 845 -HE !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

go_gamez

In the zone
one of my friend has a bit old pc..with P4 1.6 ghz and a 845 -HE Intel original motherbard...recently..he found that his onboard sound is not working properly..and so he has planned to buy a new PCI soundcard...but is unaware of whcih card to buy...he doesnt want a very expensive...and hi-fi 5.1 / 7.1 soundcard but a simply...soundcard whcich plays good sound and is supported by his mobo,cauz one hard ware vendor told him that the latest soundcards like audigy..and all wont work in his pc...

so plzz tell me which are the available options..and easily available in lamington road ,mumbai...the card should be from a goodd brand like creative..and should be within a range of RS 1000.!!

please some one reply fast..i wanna buy it for mt frnd..as quickly as possible !!

***bump*** please reply guys....i need to buy it today..and dont anything about soundcards !!!

Last edited:

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
What is the speaker set?

Go for Creative Sound Blaster Live 24 BIT Rs. 1,700 or creative soundblaster audigy SE Rs.1850

OP
go_gamez

go_gamez

In the zone
he is going to use..a simple 2.1 spkrs..or connect his sony hi-fi spkrs...and maybe later upgrade to 5.( very rare )..so he dsnt need a very expensive...one...
plzz recommebd something below 1 k..
how is the creative vibra 128 ?rs 750..

OP
go_gamez

go_gamez

In the zone
mods please...close the thread...cauz i think...no one has info on sound cards..or maybe no one wants to help in here...

imported_angeldust33

Right off the assembly line
get the vibra its cheap and decent
sounds good if he has creative speakers it will sound better

unless he wants to do hardcore sound recording
vibra should work well .. works well for most of the things..

cheerz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom