Need Help For Add Free Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhutanesedude

The Thunderer
guys, I have come to know that in free webhostings, we can disable the add....but as such I did not find any add disabling tutorial for Sitebugr, so any one has an idea how to disable the add in siteburg.com..please do let me know...Thanks

CadCrazy

in search of myself
But the name in the address bar will be something like
abc.frihost.com or abc.110mb.com. Is there any way to hide his so that address the others see is like www.abc.com

CadCrazy

in search of myself
^^ i think no

CadCrazy said:
But the name in the address bar will be something like
abc.frihost.com or abc.110mb.com. Is there any way to hide his so that address the others see is like www.abc.com

?????

Last edited:

utsav

damn busy...
50webs.com is good .i hav a site running on it.

so which type of domains can be acquird 4 free. i mean to say .net or .org & something like that

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
If you want some good feature rich Domain...try uni.cc :)

Other than that i can only think of FREE .COM by referrals and other such schemes. If you have a Credit Card, you can start cheap by buying a domain from Yahoo for 2$ which is Rs80.....Damn cheap :lol:

slugger

Banned
AFAIK u can not hide d url
u cud buy a cheap domain(refer d post above urs ) and give people dat url and den redirect people 2 d free-hosting site from der

u can actually hide/shorten d actual url usin tinyurl, but u r not lookin 4 dat, dat i no :)

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
slugger said:
asliyat mein hain site_name.hostin_site.tld lekin dikhna chahiye site_name.tld :D

Ah got it.....Most likely if Freehost has DNS nameservers then use uni.cc with DNS and it will work exactly like .com .net works......just that it is uni.cc. Thats one benefit of uni.cc since other free domains like .tk or .co.nr provide only redirection. :)

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
CadCrazy said:
^^ what is this uni.cc thing n which free host has DNS nameserver.
Go to Uni.cc and find out what it is :lol:

UNI.CC is a free domain name that will help making your web sites more accessible using short and easy-to-remember Internet addresses.

This site provides domain name redirection service and a site builder tool. We do not offer hosting, mail or FTP services at this time.
As fos hosting, almost all....just tell the host that you dont want a subdomain....you have a Domain and give them the Uni.cc domain you regsitered and the host will proivde you with Nameservers which you have to add in your domain control panel....same way like .com or .net works :)

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
People spend more that Rs. 500/- on their Cold drinks expenses every year... but still they feel Rs. 450/- or less for a Domain per year fee is too high and wants to go with crappy subdomains !!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom