need help...Buying a Digital camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
I am planning to buy a digital camera...my budget is 15000 and i am looking for a camera which should also have a decent video recording quality...which brand should i opt for...

gopz

In the zone
Hi Confused :) The best camera for 15k will be the Canon S5 IS (Without bill)

If you want to get a camera with bill, under 15k...look at some of the Kodaks.

OP
confused!!

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
Actually i saw one canon model(dont remember the model no..)..it had 10X optical zoom and 12 MP...and could shoot video at 30 fps. The price was 15.5 k i think..

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Sony cyber shot is also a good option.. :)

hv been using this cam for 3 yrs really rigorously :D and not a single problem faced, be it climate like hot summer, sweaty palms, wet fingers or dust and wind.. and its flash is awesome gr8 ! U get clearest pics even in pitch black darkness (wen u cant even see ur hands in the dark)....

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
As always when you're going to invest your money in an area you're not familiar with, think carefully first. I suggest you should also consider factors other than the movie mode.

I posted a brief summary in another thread. Instead of repeating evrything here, please read it: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91419

After reading that, think about what you want to do with a camera. Then ask any specific questions you have here.

Sony cyber shot is also a good option.. :)

hv been using this cam for 3 yrs really rigorously :D and not a single problem faced, be it climate like hot summer, sweaty palms, wet fingers or dust and wind.. and its flash is awesome gr8 ! U get clearest pics even in pitch black darkness (wen u cant even see ur hands in the dark)....

Which model u r using ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom