Need help about studies

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashang

Journeyman
I have passed SSC with 68% , thats too low. And in 1st semester diploma in IT, i got 65% nearly and in 2nd semester i got 64% which is great downfall!!!
I have seen guys talkin' that they have got 80%. I cant figure out how they get it. I just want to know how they study?
This thread is about to know how computer scholar study and write papers???
It would be great help if someone replies.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
i got 69% in my 8th ..

i studied the LAST millisecond ..

the whole year , and even last hour, busy with computers

advise : unplug your computers and go to study :(
if you are in school

OP
dashang

dashang

Journeyman
thanks for your reply
but i want to find out more abt guys gettin 80%-95% in diploma as well in degree

lalam

In the zone
Uh i'm confused as well so i'm with dashang......Is it genetic? For u can't possibly be studying all the time.......

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
well i'm about to start my first year degree in Com. and i got 88% in HSC.

I generally study while doing something else too so i don't get bored 2-3 hrs studying was enough for me.but i study all the time listening to music or playing a game on my phone in between also i sat on the PC daily between 11pm to 1am
and doing the regular downloading and maintenance during study too.

i know i'm very talented but i just don't put in much efforts to gain the edge over others.

also don't attend college and play games at cybers or PS2 parlours(that's what i used to do).i guess i'm a quick learner so i make the cut always(couldn't make it to the IIT's though:sad:)

cynosure

UbuntuUser
@dashang: Dont listen to this (^) guy.:) Like he said that he is quick learner.

Anyways you need to know where do you stand. Like if you are an average guy of your class and some of your concepts about something are not right then -instead of doing what other guys of your class are doing- you should first clear your concepts then move ahead. In college especially CSE, long term studies are what matters. Like you cannot learn C/C++ just before the examination. You need to give it some time and then write it off in your examination sheet.
If you are behind 6 students in your class, then with diligent effort you will be behind 4 students in your class after an year (Or ahead of 2 more students). This thing takes time, dont bother and keep on working.

@ratedsuperstar: If only you nailed some less then you only..... :D

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
ratedrsuperstar said:
also don't attend college and play games at cybers or PS2 parlours(that's what i used to do).i guess i'm a quick learner so i make the cut always(couldn't make it to the IIT's though:sad:)

:eek:i never go to PS2 Parlours to play games , of anywhere .

i concentrate on my studies at the best in schools .
coz i know i will never open my books at home .

i got 2 out of 10 yesterday in english :(
have to improve inglish

but the same day i got 9 out of 10 in maths .:cool:

i concentrate on subjects which are virtually essential

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom