NEED HALF LIFE 2 SAVED GAMES!!!! HHEELLLPPPPPP

Status
Not open for further replies.

satanlives

Journeyman
well here was i playing hl2, but in the entanglement stage u know the part where u get ambushed by combines and ur suppose to set up 3 gun turrents and a barricade and stuff, wel the most rediculous thing happened. After i set up the 3rd turrent the soldiers dont show up at all, and that stupid alyx keeps saying more soldiers coming ur way. :(
ive tried everything u know quicksaving as soon as i keep the 3rd gun turret and also editing some stupid file ..but nothing worked. (and since it is the u know what version no patches )
So if any one of you are in the stage could u provide me with ur saved games u know as soon as alyx comes or a little further away like when they meet up with her dad again or the beginnning of the next chapeter anything just hellppppppp!!!!!
thank you.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
ok let me guess did ya get this error on ur screen "AI disabled" or somethin like that....are u on a pirated or an original version?????

if u are in case getting this message Try bringing down the console menu by pressin the "~" key and type ai_disable 0 and press enter and then Type restart and then again hit enter and ur Ai must be functional again :wink:

also here's a fix for HL2:
EDIT:Link Fixed....heres the correct link *www.strategyinformer.com/shooters/downloads/halflife2/389/hl2fixbundle11.rar/download.shtml
*Put the file fix.exe in the HL2 directory.
*Click on it and then chose next.
*HL2 should be fixed

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Darthvader said:
WHy dont u visit gamefaqs.com

Dude check out gamefaqs Hl2 section and there aint no Save games for it yet :lol:

@satan....mate will try and look up for ur save game.... :wink:

Edit: here found one see if it helps *halflife2.filefront.com/file/HalfLife_2_Stridermobile_Save_Game;35822#Download OR

*downloadsx-2.planetmirror.com/pub/filesnetwork/Half-Life_2/Save_Games/stridermobile_saved_game.zip

OP
S

satanlives

Journeyman
hehe thats the onlyway i could put it without getting kicked out of the forums :p.

Dude u think those fixes etc will work on the INDIAN version heheheheh

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Lol....Yea right.....but dun worry the rules aint against the word pal but rather against discussions regardin it :lol: :lol:

Btw the Fix should prove useful especially for those stupid HL2 Bug fixes and rather the Quick saves as well.....Also try the save Game link i mentioned above.....or else if notin works try completin with the cheats till that level and then move further on... :wink: :lol:

OP
S

satanlives

Journeyman
HEHE as the saying goes BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY!!!
lol
dude the other link that u gave me worked downloaded it but theres a autoexec.cfg file? and what directory am i suppose to put it in???

thanks a mill$$$$on for your help :p
i tried playing it a bit earlier u know the part where alyx meets her dad they have to conversation about sending him to the transport pod or something...well after that alyx just stands there still :)) dosent send her dad back heheeh so i guess the only choice have is either for this to work or someone else whose playing the game plzzz give me their saved games !!!!!!

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
I've put up two savegames at

*www.angelfire.com/droid/terminalreality/downloads/hl2.rar

see if they serve the task. Since I took down the HL2 installation, minus the savefiles, all I have the .tga files associated with the savegame to check which levels they're from. It looks like both are from "Entanglement" although I strongly suspsect that one of them is at the end of "Nova Prospekt"

OP
S

satanlives

Journeyman
Thank you all for your help
@ allwyndlima dude thanks a lot for that fix man its like a miracle it fixed al the problems that the stupid version of mine had man thank you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom