Need For Speed Comes On Mobile Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

CadCrazy

in search of myself
The thrilling high-RPM franchise explodes out of the underground and on to the world stage with Need For Speed ProStreet. Electronic Arts Inc. has announced that Need for Speed ProStreet for mobile will make its way onto mobiles across Europe on 26 October 2007 and across North America on 30 October 2007.

Specifically designed for mobile handsets, the game lets anyone with a cell phone experience the excitement of being firmly in the driver’s seat. For the first time ever, purchasers of the mobile title will also uncover rewards during game play that will help them succeed in the console version of Need for Speed: ProStreet.

With Need for Speed ProStreet, players hit iconic street racing locations and strap themselves into one of 16 licenced high-performance cars. Racers can use nitrous boosts to burn rubber on as many as 11 intense road courses and smoke eight other competitors as they go full throttle in a tricked-out car. Winners will earn cash to upgrade their car at the Tuner Shop or even get a new ride!

“We are very excited to release another great mobile version of this racing franchise that is so popular with our fans,” said Travis Boatman, VP, worldwide studios, EA Mobile. “Need for Speed ProStreet delivers the adrenaline-fuelled racing and drifting that you’ve come to expect from the Need For Speed franchise, while offering accessible gameplay and controls designed specifically for mobile phones.”

Source

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
it will definitely suck .... iv tried mw on my gameboy and if some played game boy mw before the computer version would never buy the pc version .... so i have no doubt this too would suck out all the fun of pro street

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
I wish EA moves onto the native S60 platform instead of the JAVA platform! Their burnout for mobiles sucked!!

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
I have played NFS most wanted, carbon mobile editions... and it just plainly irritates... theres no fun in playing action or racing games in the mobile. but i like playing mind games and other casual/arcade games (mostly the ones by GameLoft). I have tried this on many mobiles but the experience is the same :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom