Need For Speed Challenge

Which game from the need for speed series u think is d best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
well i guess i found nfs most wanted d coolest game from ea need for speed series....also appreciated hp2, high stakes at times....n still i play nfs2SE on dial-up wit my frnds....

but im hearing this underground 2 som ppl think is more kooler than mw....is it really....i havnt played ung 2....but if it wins in this poll i will get one....so lets checkout...

make ur choice...

cheers

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Well i like MW ... but i do miss some things from the older one's like the level of customization allowed in NFS U2 .....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
None of the Need for Speed Series was as exciting and fun to play as Need For Speed Most Wanted IMHO.The sheer amount of realism and Sounds effects were enough to push the envelope of this series to the next Gen level.
My Vote goes for Need For Speed Most Wanted.:D

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
speedyguy said:
but im hearing this underground 2 som ppl think is more kooler than mw....is it really....i havnt played ung 2

lol , imo nfsug2 was less fun than nfsu , the races in nfsu2 were not as exciting as nfsu1.

btw so far nfsmw is best in all aspects

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Most Wanted is the one I would pick. It blends pursuits with tuner culture. I mean, it's obvious - cops are bound to chase street racers :D

OP
speedyguy

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
well before nfsmw...i liked nfshp2 more than ung 1 & 2....adn before hp2 i liked high stakes more than any other....so its not like latest the best for me but not this most wanted has become the most wanted game for me....i quit playing half-life 2 n doom 3 for this....n it removed all d history of need for speed series from my mind.....i never even look back at my previous nfs collection...

cheers

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
I like NFS high Stakes the most. The tracks and cars are cool nd good damage modelling. U would end up spending ur bucks for repairs if u dont drive the way it is meant to be. The greatest flaw of MW is that race cars have no damages(if there was, none of the race would have finished with all 4 tyres!!). The graphics are really gr8, but not very appreciable coz all new games deserves good graphics, so we should look for other factors.

In high stakes we would even loose our good favourite car if we fail some races, then things were seriour. Our heart would miss several beats during some races. But in MW we could always restart a race or discard a rece and retry it with a better car anytime. So most races become childplay. I finished the whole game in less than 1nda half day(it was so eazy compared to HP2 nd HS).

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
In old days I like NFS 2 SE.

Now I play NFS UG1 and 2. MW is not yet available here. So cant say.

But nothing is my feverite. I m more into action games like max payne and hitman.

OP
speedyguy

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
well now i feel i shud ve given high stakes hp etc. as options aswell....lotsa old nfs lovers here....even i liked nfs-hs very much...d train crashes, damages, head lights display, cop chases etc was excelent considering that time...now into mw....

guys but theres nothing for hp2??? i think we wudnt miss out that....twas d first game with such talented cop chases....excelent AI in cops n kool locations...so no votes for it???

cheers

moshel

Padawan
NFS MW is da best obviously and i do miss the in depth level of customisation with NFS UG2 had....for eg. in NFS MW we can put just one vinyl at a time. but in NFSUG2 we had more options...

but frm the earlier series i still love NFS 3 hot pursuit. and NFS 5 Porsche Unleashed.

TechGuru#1

In the zone
NFS:MW.............the ONLY Game U should possess in the NFS series.......it bowls over everything......including all other series , 2 DUST !
It's purely ROCKKING!!!

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
i'd like to mention that the music for NFSMW sucks (only two tracks i like) , the music of nfsu1 and 2 were faaaaar better .

allindrome

Journeyman
Though I have played all the NFS games from 1 to 9 , personally I like Porshe Unleashed the best because EA took the pain to make the handling of the car realistic unlike the arcade approach that they have adopted ever since.I guess it has something to do with mass appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom