Need DVD Copying Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
hi i have Sony DRU820-A DVD Writer and LG DVD ROM i have some DVD movies whenever i copy them in my PC it say ' Cannot copy Data error (cyclic redundancy check) ' what is the problem ? pls reply me fast

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
DVD's can't be copied like CD's. They have a copy-protection system that needs to be cracked first.
Use DVD Decrypter to rip the DVD's to your HDD. You can find a guide for the same on www.doom9.org

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
pra_2006 said:
hi i have Sony DRU820-A DVD Writer and LG DVD ROM i have some DVD movies whenever i copy them in my PC it say ' Cannot copy Data error (cyclic redundancy check) ' what is the problem ? pls reply me fast
This error comes when the media(CD or DVD) is scratched or damaged. Try cleaning the disk doing the same again.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Lucky_star said:
This error comes when the media(CD or DVD) is scratched or damaged. Try cleaning the disk doing the same again.

Absolutely Correct.

@pra_2006 I think this is the only solution in your case.

OP
pra_2006

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
no lucky star u r absolutely wrong the link given by 24online and drvarun mehta r working perfectly one more thing the dvd which i try to copy r brand new and scrathless now every dvds,cds everything working fine with DVDFab Decrypter now i can copy anything thanks man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom