need C. Prakash theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
ok first u will need to replace ur uxtheme.dll located in c:/windows/system32/ with this

*www.softpedia.com/get/System/OS-Enhancements/UXTheme-MultiPatcher.shtml

or better use software like style xp....

then u can get real cool themes from here

www.deviantart.com

www.neowin.net

*beverlyhills.web.infoseek.co.jp/vs.html (the best ever that i have seen)

i will post another theme link when i logon to windows as its stored as a bookmark there

allindrome

Journeyman
Softwares like style xp always keep on running in the background even when it is set not to consume any resources.The best way to patch the uxtheme.dll is to download the patched dll file and replace it yourself rather than using third party patchers.

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
Re: will it?

cool_dude_prav said:
will these themes wrk in win 2003 server?

please reply at the soonest...

mmm.... i m not sure.... does win 2k3 suppport msstyles?

i think it does.. coz even the neowin multipatcher mentions win xp sp1/sp2 and win 2k3....

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
you can also visit here for more skins
*www.themexp.org/listings.php?type=vs&view=date

hmm but be aware there may be adwares in the archive. Just keep ur spybot and adaware ready ;)

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
allindrome said:
Softwares like style xp always keep on running in the background even when it is set not to consume any resources.The best way to patch the uxtheme.dll is to download the patched dll file and replace it yourself rather than using third party patchers.

but for beginners the uxtheme.dll patch can be a bittta difficult ... also changing the boot screens without such a software can be dangerous....

basically style xp runs fine on a system with 128 mb ram... so i think its just fine enuff

definately its not windowblinds :D

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
thats the point!!!!

they are all mac looking themes for windows xp!!!!!!!!!!

go ahead and download!!!!!

i recommend smoothstripes

OP
F

filleFreak

Right off the assembly line
theme

I am looking for C. Prakash theme which was shown in digit and won prize. It was amazing theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom