Need an inexpensive mobile for PDF viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nimisha_mukund

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
I am new here, can you suggest me a phone within 6.5k. desired features.

PDF viewer (built in or supported software)
decent music player
speedy java

camera is not required

Hrithan2020

In the zone
@nimisha_mukund,
AFAIK, it'd be v.difficult to find a mobile which can view pdf properly ( unless u r talking of v.low size or without images file).
Even with phones above 10 k ,u cant view all pdf files properly(stucking problem etc probably bcoz of low memory).

@amd64_man2005,
Getting a w950 at 8K? Wow,how? Is it original ? From where? Considering that it is v.good music phone next only to n82, it'd be a steal at that price.Pls tell more.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
image JAQ. 7k. windows mobile 5, superb 16M display but bad battery life

Nokia E62. Rs.9.2k. Symbian OS, huge display.

saurabhpatel

Journeyman
Since you ask for speedy java i suppose you are looking for some java app to view PDF.
there are a few applications out there I tried zesium mobilePDF, it was trial software i could view only very small pDFs from it.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
@nimisha_mukund,

@amd64_man2005,
Getting a w950 at 8K? Wow,how? Is it original ? From where? Considering that it is v.good music phone next only to n82, it'd be a steal at that price.Pls tell more.

yep..its out of production..so chk rediff..they r selling it for 8k,,steal i shud say..and yea..its original..

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
dude dont kik me but if you want to read the pdfs properly just find out or search for a 2nd hand 7710.. u wont get first hand as the product has stopped and hope you get a 2nd hand at 4k.. Belive me.. i have used lots of mobile and currently using n95 8gb and this mobile i enjoyed the most at least for reading and browsing! I think anyone else who used it will belive the same :D

saurabhpatel

Journeyman
@ the Kaushik

*www.fonearena.com/photos/albums/nokia/7710_02.jpg
Are you Saying that this phone is available for 4k second hand
Get it for 4k for me and I'll give you 2k (seriously)

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
ya.. i can tell you the address! I would love to buy and give u but my daily schedule is very tight bro..

you get it in
Sohibs shop,@bajaj complex,Near national market,Bangalore.
Bro if you get a n73 2nd hand at 5k then whats the problem with this phone at 4k..actually i asked the shop keeper before 3 months

saurabhpatel

Journeyman
ya.. i can tell you the address! I would love to buy and give u but my daily schedule is very tight bro..

you get it in
Sohibs shop,@bajaj complex,Near national market,Bangalore.
Bro if you get a n73 2nd hand at 5k then whats the problem with this phone at 4k..actually i asked the shop keeper before 3 months

THANX BRO
CAN ANYONE GIVE ME THE ADDRESS OF SOME RELIABLE SECOND HAND DEALER IN DELHI(EAST or SOUTH) OR GHAZIABAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom