need a work-around for blocked sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

surdy

Broken In
The place where i work , all the web-mail sites are blocked. Also all the proxy surfing sites are blocked , so i cannot acess my web mail . Is there any work around that i could use to check my mail.
Are there any software i could install for proxy surfing.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
considering the fact that your behind a corporate firewall/proxy HIDE IP or any such tool is not gonna work. HIDE IP is for systems that are directly connected to the internet. And also there are reasons why corps dont allow access to these sites and accessing them or bypassing them would be against corporate policies and could land you in serious trouble. Plz talk to your people on this.

OP
S

surdy

Broken In
icecoolz said:
considering the fact that your behind a corporate firewall/proxy HIDE IP or any such tool is not gonna work. HIDE IP is for systems that are directly connected to the internet. And also there are reasons why corps dont allow access to these sites and accessing them or bypassing them would be against corporate policies and could land you in serious trouble. Plz talk to your people on this.
Hey buddy i'am very well aware of the policies n stuff ...
infact i needed the info for academic instead of adventurous purpose.
I know its not worth risking my job [:p]

adit_sen

In the zone
you can use the following url...
*www.momyaz.com/xxxx/index.php?url=uggc/jjj.jro.serrex.pbz/p/&flags=10111

its an online proxy. from there you can navigate to the site you want.
unless this site is blocked too...

peace..
aditya

nik_for_you

In the zone
i m also facing same problem in accessing sites in my company .. but i m not going to use any of this stuff as my company is BS7799 certified !!

maverickrohan

SABER RIDER
exactly..........dont try any stunts.........i feel sorry for u that ur company blocks stuff.........

here in Infy nuthin is blocked.......only some filetypes like mp3, mpeg, avi r blocked.........evn online radio works ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom