Need a Suse linux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satissh S

Youngling
Where you stay. I can help if you agree to pay courier and CD charges for Suse 9.3 (5CD's). If you want i can also give you suse 9.1 DVD which also has the source code of packages.
You can also get them from *www.roseindia.net/linux/ .
(thanks to Gaurav for the link)
PM me more on that matter.

praka123

left this forum longback
:wink: :wink: Other Magazine is giving it out NOV issue(Open SuSe DVD).

'***'

guess the mag if u can :wink: :wink: :wink: 8)

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
I am really happy novel took over. Now we can have suse. BTW here is the opensuse d/l link : *www.opensuse.org/Released_Version

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
BTW here is the direct d/l link

cd 1: *download.opensuse.org/distribution/SL-10.0-OSS/iso/SUSE-10.0-CD-OSS-i386-GM-CD1.iso
cd 2: *download.opensuse.org/distribution/SL-10.0-OSS/iso/SUSE-10.0-CD-OSS-i386-GM-CD2.iso
cd 3 *download.opensuse.org/distribution/SL-10.0-OSS/iso/SUSE-10.0-CD-OSS-i386-GM-CD3.iso
cd 4: *download.opensuse.org/distribution/SL-10.0-OSS/iso/SUSE-10.0-CD-OSS-i386-GM-CD4.iso
cd 5: *download.opensuse.org/distribution/SL-10.0-OSS/iso/SUSE-10.0-CD-OSS-i386-GM-CD5.iso

Jeba

tuxfan

Technomancer
If its coming with Linux For You, then I will surely have it within a few days. I am a subscriber to that mag :p :mrgreen:

GunshotSilence

Journeyman
hey novell says suse linux 10 is closed source and u will get all pakages for 53$ while suse 10 open source wont have acroread and realplayer and amny closed source software.

is suse 10 oss same as open suse 10 and will it support mp3s , avi, wa, mpgs and pdfs and vidia drivers?

gauravnawani

Journeyman
prakash kerala said:
Linux For You I think..
:D U got It!kandu pidichitteyedaa! :wink:

Prakash are you certain about this?. I think they might as usually they are the one who provide FedoraDVDs any way. But if you are sure then I better stop downloading it, its nearly halfway mark ;)

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
tuxfan said:
If its coming with Linux For You, then I will surely have it within a few days. I am a subscriber to that mag :p :mrgreen:

Even I am a subscriber of Linux for you. And most probably this month might carry one of my article too so I am excited about this november issue :D .

Jeba

praka123

left this forum longback
gauravnawani said:
prakash kerala said:
Linux For You I think..
:D U got It!kandu pidichitteyedaa! :wink:

Prakash are you certain about this?. I think they might as usually they are the one who provide FedoraDVDs any way. But if you are sure then I better stop downloading it, its nearly halfway mark ;)
Yes.in their forum it is Announced SUSE Linux 10.0 OSS DVD with x For You November 2005.by the CD team

tuxfan

Technomancer
cooljeba said:
Even I am a subscriber of Linux for you. And most probably this month might carry one of my article too so I am excited about this november issue

Hmm!! So the next dose of GIMP tutorial is coming this month :) Keep them coming ;)

GunshotSilence said:
is suse 10 oss same as open suse 10 and will it support mp3s , avi, wa, mpgs and pdfs and vidia drivers?
As far as I know, there is one small difference between SuSE and OpenSuSE. Do you know the difference between Red Hat and Fedora Core? Well, its the same difference ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom