Need a PS2 emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

anilsmart

Broken In
i want to play PS2 games on my pentium 4 HT with 512MB RAM and dvd rom, where can i find the best PS2 emulator for my PC

swatkat

Technomancer
Bleem is the best Emulator.Try these Emulators:-
*www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/psx/bleem.html
*www.pcsx2.net/
*ps2emu.efx2.com/
*www.pcsx2.net/downloads.php

OP
A

anilsmart

Broken In
emulators are programs which emulates other devices on the PC. for example: you can get emulator for PS1 like CVGS and then insert the PS1 CD in the CD rom and start the emulator. wooowwwwww now you can PS1 games on your PC.
you can also install virtuall drives program and then make a virtuall disk of favourite game then just insert that virtuall disk into virtuall drive and play the game without the real game CD

Jazzrulz

Broken In
bleem stinks

The best ps2 emulator available is EPSXE. Bleem has many problems and results in massive rendering errors. I have used EPSXE myself and it worked fine with almost all ps2 games. I heard that the latest version has DVD support too. It can be downloaded from *www.epsxe.com/files/epsxe160.zip

NikhilVerma

Padawan
Why is everbody getting Confused between
Plasystation 2 and Playstation One...

NeutrinoSX2, PCSX2 and PS2Emu
Are the only emulators for PS2

Destructo

Broken In
Man.....you all are confused.

PSX2 is the most downloaded PS2 Emulator. I tried downloading it myself but unfortunately did not have that much luck in running HALO off the DVD.

Destructo

Broken In
Try Xeon

This emulator appeared without prior warning and booted Halo in it's first release.
If you are an Xbox enthusiast then be sure to get it!

*www.emulator-zone.com/download.php/emulators/xbox/xeon/Xeon_10.rar

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Let me make this short and sweet for all of you.....There isnt any proper workin emulator for The Ps2....Even Pcsx 2 which is the 1st so called launched emulator isnt perfect yet and the site itself suggests that none of the ps2 games still work perfectly on it....so dont try wasting your time on these foolish emulators for the time being as Ps2 is very hard to emulate and plus all will need a DVD rom to actually get the Disc's workin.....so rest a bit a play it well On the Ps2 Which is the best thing to do for a Playtation 2 game.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom