Need a Processor and motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

anilthomas26

In the zone
Hi,
My friend need a

* A dual core processor (of lowest price)
* 1 GB RAM
* A motherboard
He is not a serious gamer...so onboard graphics will be enough.In the case of dual core processors which is better AMD or INTEL and which is cheaper?

Please tell me their price also....

ThnX in advance....

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
Anil wats his budget??widout budget it will b next imposible to suggest.Any day C2D is betta then X2 at this point of time...Cheapest is AMD AM2 X2 3600+ for 6-6.5k...i wud suggest Core 2 Duo E6300=8.7 wid intel 965RY wid X3000 onboard grapix which is quite decent...AM2 X2 3800+ for 8.5 which i dun think is worth buying as u can get C2D for that much.choice is urs...and dun forget to tell us bout ur budget so that v can suggest the rite ram,mobo, and eva proccy.bye tc

assasin

Banned
C2D is the best dual core proccy now.Lowest end C2D and mobo will cost u bout 15500.(C2D E6300 + MSI P965 NEO)

AMD will cost u bout 12600 (AMD Athlon X2 3800+ & Asus M2N-MX).U can also buy Athlon X2 3600+(will cost bout 1500 less,buy the 3800+ if u can).

Dont buy Pentium D its CRAP.

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
My Frnd assasin u hav suggested MSI 965 NEO which dont have onboard gpu and as u can c Anil want a mobo with onboard gpu...so i dont think he will b going for NEO widout onboard Grapix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom