SPEND AROUND 18.5k AND GET Lenovo S920 | Mobile Smartphones - 5.3" Entertainment Smartphone | Lenovo (IN) FROM TRADUS WITH DISCOUNT COUPONS
It don't worth 18.5K
Best Bet Xperia SP
But it is riddled with hardware problems, mediocre battery life, sub-par screen, not so great loudspeaker.
And why the Lenovo S920 aint worth 18.5K,please enlighten me, despite having a Quadcore, PowerVR SGX544, 5.3inch 720p IPS display,7.6mm thickness,2250mAH battery, 8/2 Megapixel camera and a Dual Sim option but costs only Rs 18.5K , comes from Lenovo and not some Micromax and Karbonn?
So you expect 1080p for 5.3 inch IPS display at Rs 18.5K? No Android has guarantee of any official updates except the Nexus,for that matter!
And for A7 Vs A9 Headline differences (from a software perspective)
- A7 supports the Virtualization and System Timer extensions to ARMv7, the A9 doesn't
- A9 has hardware coherency management between the different cores in the processor. A7 additionally supports system coherency management (e.g. An A7 + A15)
- A9 MPCpre has a built in interrupt controller based on GICv1, on the A7 the IC is optional and based on GICv2 (mainly adds Virtualization support)
- A9 implements VFPv3, the A7 VFPv4. Basically this means he A7 supports Fused MAC operations, but the A9 doesn't
- A9 has built in watchdog, the A7 doesn't
May seem like a big deal, but mostly these differences would only be important to bare-metal or kernel code.