Need A pc Configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
plzz can u all suggest me a excellent configuration for a overall Pc for which my prime purpose being to be able to play the latest games and even be able to watch DVD and Divx movies at its best with full surround sound.the Pc must atleast be in the budget of 35,000 or at the most 39,000.well but anyways price apart just give me an efficient config and plzzz plzzz plzz give all the details abt the Hardware suggested or atleast the sites.Thanks a lot for all ur efforts.

theraven

Technomancer
search the forum
or wait for others to answer .. im sure they'll list another configuration ...
sigh ... @ this rate we'll never stop repeat posts ..

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
no offence bud but others specs are diff compared to what i want and searching the forum if it had a much easier way than just searching with a key word then it would be much easier compared to now which is just opening each and every thread and searching it so u guess how much time would that take up.plus this is need for my bit of the configuration and limited bucks that i have so can't rely on others config.so plzz dont tell me abt the double posts thing as each have thier own set of queries and if u can be kind enough just answer them and if no time then i suppose do what u wanna do.peace.

theraven

Technomancer
dude
there are like a million posts with ppl with the smae requirements within 35k
anyways forget it
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6396
check blade_runner's post there
*business.vsnl.com/deltapage/price.htm
check the prices of what u want
and like i said. . wait .. ppl will pour in with more suggestions ..

G

AMD ATHLON 64 2800 XP- RS 7500/-
512 MB DDR 400 RAM -RS 4200/-
GIGABYTE MOBO RS 5700/- TO 7000/-
LG /SAMSUNG 17 "MONITOR- RS 5700/-
SAMSUNG 80GB 7200RPM HDD SATA- RS 3600/-
ENNYAH GEFORCE FX 5700 -RS 7900/-
KEYBOARD AND MOUSE, & CABINET UR CHOICE -RS 2000/-
CREATIVE /ALTEC LANSING SPEAKERS RS 3000/-
TOTAL RS. 40,000/-

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
hey Punter thanks for the config but if i put in Adcom's 5.1 speakers and Geforce Fx 5200 will that do for the config and what is the Gigabyte Mobo config.

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Adcom sucks dude ........no offense meant but stay away frm it. If u cant afford AL then go for creatives. Btw those prices are a bit offstray chk my post in the link that raven gave u and i think that config will preety much satisfy ur needs. If u need further customisation or help just ask ........:)

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
ok well i just needed it as it is pretty much decent in looks as weel as for sound (not anywhere near in comparison in sound to Creative series) but it suits my budget lol.anyways could u tell me which mobo should i go for plzz give me the full specs and wheter to go in For AMD Fx 64 or PIV 3.0 Ghz if AMD then what Cooling sys do i need will it overheat as it is famous for.and what graphics card is efficient now Fx 5200 Or Ati 9800 pro.Thanks for ur reply.

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
The Asus K8V is a very very good mobo. the prices have been mentioned. Fx series is very costly so its the AMD 64 for now. P4 3.0g doesnt make sense as its costly than the AMD 64 and doesnt support 64 bit. No cooling for the AMD 64, its is very efficient at cooling, this is the best proccy in terms of heat dissipation. AMD heating probs were history with the Athlon Xp. Fx 5200 is low end my dear ......doesnt have enuf juice. Get a 9600pro for 8.5k or if u want a hi end card then go for a 9800pro but it costs 14.8k.

AMD 64 2800 6.9k/ 3200+ for 11k
Asus K8V 6.9k (there are cheaper alternatives arnd 5k too)
17' monitor 6.5k
Ram hynix 512 DDR 400:3.8k
Hdd 80Gb 3k. (approx)
cd-writer:1.7k
=26.9k

Adding a good gfx card like Radeon 9600pro 8.5k

=35k

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
blade man thanks a million.seems u are a pro at these stuff.well anyways if i need any info i need who to buzzz to now don't I?Anyways can u tell me one more thing if i could get a graphics card with Tv out in it then will i be able to view my display on My tv screen how will the clarity be and will the screen be displayed exactly as that of the Pc(meaning i will get The My Computer and other icons too).Thanks for everything.

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Netime mate! Thats what we are here for. When playing games and watching dvds movies etc only then taking the display on the TV will be useful...otherwise the normal desktop display will be crap. Most hi end cards have tv-out and the cables for it.

theraven

Technomancer
u will be able to view ur screen on big screen tv by just changin the settin
clarity will suck ... specially for text
tv uses lines ... monitors use pixels (dots) to represent the image
tho playing games and watchin movies on big screen will be fun ... and pretty good
dont expect to use ur tv as a monitor replacement just yet
yes it will be displayed exactly like ur pc .. my computer et al !!

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Hey thanks a lot for the info and yeah Blade and theraven are u both in some sorta combination or something cause everytime i see u both co-ordinating with various posts of mine anyways thanks a lot and keep it up.

theraven

Technomancer
lol
no we arent in combimation/collaboration OR competition ..
i try to answer where i can
well anyways blade's abt a 100+ posts smarter than me
hehehe

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
yeah right i know it was just kiddin lol but doin nice job anyways whats with the moderators are they from the digit team cant anyone else be mods.

theraven

Technomancer
well i dunno what it takes to be a mod
but yeah .. other ppl become mods too ... like our very own boy genius [DeXteR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom