Need A Mobile 4 15k...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hareesh

Broken In
hi frnds....
i'm planning to buy a mobile which has a good camera and having a decent sound output....i have 2 choose between SE and Nokia....pls suggest. my budget is around 15 k...but not more than that.....

K

krazyfrog

Hmmm.... You want a cell within 15k with good camera and decent sound output? How about i suggest you a cell within 15k with excellent camera and terrific sound output? Go for SE W810i dude. Its the best!

K

krazyfrog

hareesh said:
thnx dude....
any one frm nokia stable???
Nokia N72. But only if you're a big fan of Nokia and won't buy from any other company. Otherwise as i said, W810i is the best.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
krazyfrog said:
Nokia N72. But only if you're a big fan of Nokia and won't buy from any other company. Otherwise as i said, W810i is the best.

Low sound out put problem with W810i, try both N72 and W810i at shop before buy!:)

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
If your priority is Camera and music playback go for W810i. Note that since it is Non-Symbian phone, you can only install Java programs in this phone.

N70 also have a good camera, but music playback is definetly better in W810i.
N70 is Symbian phone, so you have the option of installing lot of goodies. A problem of being a Symbian is, it slows down with increase in memory. This is not the case in SE phones.

Given a personal choice, I would go for W810i rather than N70.

outlaw

De@d
If your priority is Camera and music playback and ONLY that then go for S.E dont even think about nokia

but if u need any other feature then go for nokia

n70 or n72

kumarmohit

Technomancer
outlaw said:
If your priority is Camera and music playback and ONLY that then go for S.E dont even think about nokia

but if u need any other feature then go for nokia

n70 or n72

Totally Agree

OP
hareesh

hareesh

Broken In
thnx 4 the replies... can any one tell me the diff between MS Pro & MS Micro....
and their prices....????

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
hareesh said:
thnx 4 the replies... can any one tell me the diff between MS Pro & MS Micro....
and their prices....????

Welcome :)

You should start a new thread for that. That would make it more meaning full in terms of compilation of threads and search criteria for future searches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom