Need a LCD cooling solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

royal

Padawan
Need a LCD display unit

hey guys, while installing my new DVD Writer, I accidentally damaged the LCD temperature display unit of my cabinet :( .
That used to control two side fans according to the temperature...now I have to keep the side panel open for ventilation because the fans don't have a standard connector (they used to connect with the LCD unit). Of course I can buy two 80mm fans and connect them but I just wanted to know whether I can get this LCD unit separately ? :confused:
what do you say , Kolkata guys ?

Last edited:

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
If u want a new LCD...fan control solution.....I don't think u will get 1 like u had....but u can get similar devices like Aerogate II etc. etc....

OP
royal

royal

Padawan
Rollercoaster said:
u can connect a molex connector to the fans directly...they most prob will be 12v regular 80mm fans

No I can't ... they dont have a standard molex connector but a custom connector for the LCD unit. Anyway I can join them in a molex after taking out the wires but if I could lay my hands on a new LCD unit then it would have been better.

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
what is the damage? did u break he glass of the actuall display or broke something else(may be repairable).

OP
royal

royal

Padawan
Rollercoaster said:
what is the damage? did u break he glass of the actuall display or broke something else(may be repairable).

well no ... it sort of came apart and is beyond any repair :(

OP
royal

royal

Padawan
Rollercoaster said:
post a snap.. may be it is home repairable...

No man...it fell on the floor and I accidentally stepped on it :oops:

Like I said...it is beyond any repair :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom