Need a helper for modying my board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaura Mohana

Right off the assembly line
i * at following instructions, and therefore every single mod i install to my PHPBB 3.0.1(try to install) DOES NOT WORK. i purged my cache (normally, and manually), double checked files, etc . but they dont work

I USE PHPBB 3.0.1

so i need help from somebody who knows some php (you dont have to be an experienced coder)
i wont be able to pay you though
i BEG for your help

i need to install like 5 modifications
i ll send you the links to the mods, give you all the files needed to edit, AND upload all the files
all you have to do is edit the files for me. and i can give you FTP access if you need
PLEASE HELP ME FOR ONE DAY *www.chip.in/forums/images/smiles/icon_cry.gif *www.chip.in/forums/images/smiles/icon_cry.gif *www.chip.in/forums/images/smiles/icon_cry.gif *www.chip.in/forums/images/smiles/icon_cry.gif i am a n00b in these things

we can talk to each other by Yahoo messenger OR/AND Windows LIVE messenger (or email if needed)
so please add me at gauramohana@live.com and ill give you FTP access and the link to the forum there
PLEASE HELP ME

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Is your board fresh or is it an already existing populated board? If its new, ditch phpBB and go for MyBB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom