Need a 5.1 Speaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

anilthomas26

In the zone
Hi,
Suggest me a good 5.1 speaker.My budget is not more than 4 K.
Wat abt Altec Lansing Model 251 and Creative Inspire 5.1...which is good?(wat abt their bass..which one shake the room)
The main purpose is watching movie and music listening

Suggest a good speaker for 4 K

ThnX in Advance

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Increase ur budget a little more to get a good 5.1 speaker. As Altec Lansing 251 costs around 5K so does Creative Inspire 5200. maybe (+/-) 500/-. These are low-end budget product from of these companies, increase ur budget to get better, high-end performing speakers.

For 4K u cud get Intex or Mercury 5.1 but I wud not recommend them.
If u r more into listening music then get ALTEC LANSING ATP3 2.1 speaker for around 3K or less, u will not regret the money spent on it.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
I know of that page. But keep in mind that these prices are in Chennai. So be prepared for extra charges unless you are from Chennai.
I would ofcourse go for Creative brand.

go_gamez

In the zone
go for creative inspire 5.1 they r a great set of speakers..and i am sure they will be around 4k..only..not more than that

Third Eye

gooby pls
anilthomas26:Creative Inspire 5200 5.1 is good for you.It's price is not more than 4K.I have this speaker,it's sound great and it is worth.

Ch@0s

In the zone
For a budget of 4000 bucks, rather go for a 2.1 as all 5.1 speakers in that price range totally suck. An Altec VS4121 is your best bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom