Ned to clear this 'doubt' on i-ball baby cabinet -pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobileman

In the zone
dear,
well, I have assembled a dual core 160gb with 512Mb ddr in I-ball baby cabinet. the IDE Cable installation wall a little bit difficult, the rest I enjoyed.I have done slight modding on this, thts y, I have selected this cabinet.

my doubt is, one of my friend, told me tht, its not too gOod to keep all periferals nearby other. like the mother board, dvd rom and the hdd are slightly nearby. but whi I done is, its coming 2extra 60mm fans inside. I have aranged one on the side panel, facing prossor.

I need comments on this matter.

be kind

thanking u
mobileman

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
mobileman said:
my doubt is, one of my friend, told me tht, its not too gOod to keep all periferals nearby other. like the mother board, dvd rom and the hdd are slightly nearby. but whi I done is, its coming 2extra 60mm fans inside. I have aranged one on the side panel, facing prossor.
well one slot below or above doesn't matter. how big is ur cabinet that you may separate the mobo and hdd? if you can haf external drives then you may compare b/w that and placing the drives internally. so don't worry :) but ensure that the region over the proc fan is not blocked. thats all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom