Nazi's gift to the World - Global Brands !

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
The Nazi's are notorious for their genocide, esp. Führer Herr Hitler. But, till today you've used (or dreamt of) at least one product from a company that, at one time, worked for the Nazis! Don't believe me! You better do....

The Third Reich, as Germany was called under the Nazi rule, was actually responsible for some modern-day super-brands, whom we don't associated to Hitler in any way today!

The brands associated to the Nazis....

*cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/wong/boss_model.jpg
*cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/wong/volkswagen1.jpg
*cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/wong/ibmhead1.jpg
*cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/wong/siemens_head.jpg
*cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/wong/bayerhead1.jpg

Check out the much loved VW Beetle, Herbie's, Hiltler mush :twisted:
*cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/wong/vw_hitlerstache.jpg

[ Read the Source for some startling discoveries ! ]

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Other then the genocide thing, Hitlar wasen't wrong. He was just trying to make germany a better nation

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Hitler was man with great mind and cruel heart.

If he took the development path instead of war, Germany would've been competing or even overtake USA in world leadership

mudsir

Broken In
its unfortunate that many people are appreciating this terrorist who was just following what the bible commanded

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
its unfortunate that many people are appreciating this terrorist who was just following what the bible commanded

Bible says "Kill the jews" ?????? That was his personal grief dude, no religion teaches to kill.

mudsir

Broken In
hitler said in his book Mein Kampf:

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."

Hitler raised as Catholic he went to a monastery school and, interestingly, walked everyday past a stone arch which was carved the monastery's coat of arms which included a swastika. As a young boy, Hitler's most ardent goal was to become a priest. Much of his philosophy came from the Bible, and more influentially, from the Christian Social movement. (The German Christian Social movement, remarkably, resembles the Christian Right movement in America today.) Many have questioned Hitler's stand on Christianity. Although he fought against certain Catholic priests who opposed him for political reasons, his belief in God and country never left him. Many Christians throughout history have opposed Christian priests for various reasons; this does not necessarily make one against one's own Christian beliefs. Nor did the Vatican's Pope & bishops ever disown him; in fact they blessed him! As evidence to his claimed Christianity, he said:
"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.
-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)
Hitler's anti-Semitism grew out of his Christian education. Christian Austria and Germany in his time took for granted the belief that Jews held an inferior status to Aryan Christians. Jewish hatred did not spring from Hitler, it came from the preaching of Catholic priests and Protestant ministers throughout Germany for hundreds of years. The Protestant leader, Martin Luther, himself, held a livid hatred for Jews and their Jewish religion. In his book, "On the Jews and their Lies," Luther set the standard for Jewish hatred in Protestant Germany up until World War II. Hitler expressed a great admiration for Martin Luther.

see some good images of our christian terrorist here
*nobeliefs.com/nazis.htm

praka123

left this forum longback
@mudasir:I feel pity on ur way of drawing things :rolleyes: we know who is who!it is in koran that jews are to be eliminated!and kill and loot idolters(hindus!!!)why are u trying to next zakir naik?I know only about windows,mac or linux fanboys!but this religion mania(islamofascim) is too much!stop now!dont bend everything against non-believers!be a atheist!I know how it will be,when ur totally depending on a book to cover things up! :x :x :x fcuk off from offtopic posts u! :x

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Mudsir, which religion r u from? If it is islam then plz shift to lucknw.....U will forget all teh hatred for other religion here :D

Oh! & by the way, I don't believe that the book Mein Kampf that we are reading today is the original unedited version written by Hitlar because today's book makes hitlar look bad & evil. He was a hero for germans & he still is to many....he was just idiot for genocide

mudsir

Broken In
the good thing though is that the pope has apologised for various terrorist events done by christians ,including the terrorism committed by the christian terrorist hitler

see *news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/1671540.stm

"And in a trip to Israel last year, he publicly asked God's forgiveness for the sins of Roman Catholics through the ages, including wrongs inflicted on Jews, women and minorities."

In 1941, the year he rolled into Russia, Hitler told General Gerhart Engel: “I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so.” The Vatican, for its part, considered Hitler Christian enough; they certainly didn’t excommunicate him.

Last edited:

chicha

High without substance...
Its not entrly correct to say that hitlar had a cruel heart. he had visions which were not friendly to some ppl.
He never killed any one for the sake of killing them unlike his russian counterpart.
and its because of him that Germany has the world's best roads. and VW. :D

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
the good thing though is that the pope has apologised for various terrorist events done by christians ,including the terrorism committed by the christian terrorist hitler

see *news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/1671540.stm

"And in a trip to Israel last year, he publicly asked God's forgiveness for the sins of Roman Catholics through the ages, including wrongs inflicted on Jews, women and minorities."

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/102.gif brp, spare me.....what do u have against christians & hindus

karnivore

in your face..
HITLER a great mind ????

R u guys out of urs.

If there was any mediocre mind that gained so popularity, then it was HITLER.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
HITLER a great mind ????

R u guys out of urs.

If there was any mediocre mind that gained so popularity, then it was HITLER.
exactly,he wasn't any genius,lol.All the things just went his way.But his coordinates were some of the best people at that time,great biologists and physicists.

@karnivore:I disagree with you,look at Mr. Bush junior,his IQ is 92! and I hope you have seen that famous videos of him when planes were 'crashing' on WTC on 9\11.Stupid fellow.Its scaring he is ruling the most powerful nation in terms of armed resources.

from bash.org:
A: I am a german.
B: Don't worry,I won't mention the war.

OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Kool, guyz. We r deviating from the topic... we r talking about brands, not hitler :mad:

This thread was started in good intent. Let it stay so.

Ads by KoolBluez :twisted:
The 2007 Darwin Awards
eBaum's Top 17 Videos of 2007
Dr. Frankencitrus !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom