1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Native error:00008

Discussion in 'QnA (read only)' started by eagle_y2j, May 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eagle_y2j

eagle_y2j New Member

Hi to all ....yesterday I downloaded flash 8 basic trial from macromedia official website but i am now bit confused of one wired prob .

Let me explain I downloaded flash 8 from macromedia official site using inbuild DM of Opera 9 beta and saved it to my default download directory physically located at c: drive with upto 2 GB free space . Till now every thing is O.K but after completion of download every time when I try to right click over the flash 8 installer i.e flash.exe computer hangs for that window for sometime and error message pops out saying invalid size or check some of file......................Here is the screenshot of the error.
    [​IMG]
    Can someone explain me what's wrong

2. vandit

vandit New Member

If I had a webcam u could have seen me, before you
    I can probably say that the downloaded file is corrupt... try redownloading in some different drive///

3. gary4gar

gary4gar GaurishSharma.com

downloaded file is corrupt... try redownloading in some different drive with do download manager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.