N95 8 gb has flash memory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
Does anyone know that the N95 8gb comes with 8gb of internal flash memory or internal micro hard disk?

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
^ almost all the phones' internal memory is FLASH MEMORY. few phones have HDD for its internal memory. . . . just N91 and W950i has. . .

the external or the extendable memory uses a flash memory card of different format made to suit the phone's requirment.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Internal memory is like a cache memory. Very fast, low latency. N95's 8gb, though is inside the phone, is a normal flash memory that is built inside.

Though you have 8gb of Flash, the phone uses 160meg internal memory to run apps or videos etc.

OP
gdatuk

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
ya that i saw in nokia india site..

but am so desperate to have this mobile in my hand...

i recently broke my ipod...and also wanted to get a digicam and so bored of my nokia n70

so i thought ill upgrade to this one as it converges all my need into one single fat bill.

K

krazyfrog

Gigacore said:
few phones have HDD for its internal memory. . . . just N91 and W950i has. . .
W950i has flash memory, not hdd. Currently in India only N91 and N91 8gb have hdd. All other phones with built-in high capacity like W950i, W960i, N81 8gb, N95 8gb use flash memory. The phone software does not differentiate between built-in high capacity memory and memory card. This high capacity memory appears to the phone as a memory card.

mohitgiri

Journeyman
this device is launched and price is 31-32k(depends on showroom). avail at all nokia consept stores.
to know more call- 080-30303838

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom