N81 8gb and N81 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Whats is the difference between these two handsets ?? I didnt find any except the memory of 8gb !

One of my friend is looking out for this phone, the nokia n81 8gb is not available in north delhi stores ?? dunno why !

So he settled for n81 without 8gb..just need some clarification about the handset. What's the difference in these two handsets ? are the old n81 is slower than the n81 8gb !! please clarify !

Thanks in advance !

Pathik

Google Bot
There is no difference except that the N81 8GB has 8GB internal flash memory while the N81 has a Micro SD slot.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
IMO getting the N81 is better than N81 8GB because in N81 8GB one has to rely on the USB cable to transfer the data to the phone, which is incredibly slow in Nokia phones.
So filling up 8 gb would be a pain. In the standard N81, one can use a card reader to transfer the data to the card, which is at least twice as fast as the USB transfer.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
IMO getting the N81 is better than N81 8GB because in N81 8GB one has to rely on the USB cable to transfer the data to the phone, which is incredibly slow in Nokia phones.
So filling up 8 gb would be a pain. In the standard N81, one can use a card reader to transfer the data to the card, which is at least twice as fast as the USB transfer.

yup .. same prob i face with my n82 .. i use the card reader that came with my 8gb sandisk card to fill it ..

OP
N

neerajvohra

Banned

Thx for the information mate. Then standard n81 is better then n81 8gb, going with my fri to buy the standard n81 !! :):)

Thx again !!

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Offtopic:
Thats leet talk....:D Hullap wants to say this and you won't understand Krates......:p

W66 DH2 DFJHFHEW35 DJDZk 4 :D

WTF
Stop spamming.....:D

Ontopic: Anyways, N81 2GB normal will be better because it has got the card slot which 8GB doesn't have.....Having a Micro SD card will be better because you'll be able to use with Card readers and it will have faster transfer speed. NAyways, you're yourself going to find hard to fill up even the whole 2GB space of N81 2GB.......

I think it's 32gb. But for now only 8gb are available.
You made a typo.....The normal one is 2GB and it is available if you try to find.....:)

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
You made a typo.....The normal one is 2GB and it is available if you try to find.....:)

I proofread my posts atleast twice before hitting 'Post Reply'. So chances of a typo are quite few and far between. I meant that the standard N81 supports up to 32gb max microSDHC cards. But right now only up to 8gb cards are available in the market. The phone itself comes with a 2gb card in-box. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom