Status
Not open for further replies.

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
N80 has WiFi, N73m doesn't. Whereas N73m ships with a 2GB card and has Carl Zeiss lens for camera. N80 doesn't have that. So based on your requirement you can choose. I have an N80. It rocks man!!!

assasin

Banned
afaik N80 is no longer available in the market.cuz i wanted to buy N80 and had to buy N73 ME cuz N80 wasnt available anywhere.

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
N80 is not available now.. Instead N80IE (IE stands for internet edition) is very much available.. How did you settle for an N73ME instead of N80? Both are for completely different uses..

kumars

Broken In
N80's wifi reception is not very good.. if the signal is less then it wont get connected.. i mean only if the signal strength is good then wifi works... and N73 has a superb camera and good music quality too.. better than N80 man..

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Well , i recently had a chance to compare the two phones .. and compared to the N73 ME i have (with the latest firmware) .. N80 falls short on many things. . firstly , even with a higher res. display , the screen is actually quite smaller than the N73's .. plus the N80 seems to "lag" a bit ...

Also , with slight usage of all features like WiFi , bluetooth etc. etc. the battery hardly lasts over 10 hrs ... thats a hell lot less than my current phone .. Music ain't that good either , but not bad either .. Camera is ok'ish , but obviously better than most 2MP phone out there ..

Overall , the phone is not a good buy for 19k's .. my friend got it for much less (and in the process was about to be hanged) , around 14k's .. so he decided to keep it .. But if ur getting a new phone , then definitely get a N73 ME .. or even better a N76 , which costs more or less same as the N80 ..

PS : N80 seems to be phased out anyway ..

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
I have a n80 and i am very mad with it!:D :D

it crashed 3-4 times in half a year!

it lacks a lot of things so n73me is much better but lacks wi-fi
depends on if ur those webby peoples:)) :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom