• N73

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
I am confused between N80 and N73..
N80 has WiFi and better screen though it has slower bluetooth v1.2 and lacks stereo speakers...
N73 might have a better camera but then N80 doesn't have a bad camera either..N80 is slider which is the way I like it..
Also N73 keypad is cramped...
If someone has used both phones please share your views..
Vote for your favorite phone and make my decision easier!
I don't think there is any better phone in my budget for 22k or is it:rolleyes:

K

krazyfrog

My vote goes to N73 or to be more specific, N73 Music Edition. It costs 19k in mumbai.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
K790i , if u take my advice .

N Series phones r very much overpriced n mostly the hardware changes aren't that much n they ovecharge you for software features , i think if they want they can add software updates for older(but powerful) phones too n add more features but they won't coz then the N Series will seem like overpriced crap .

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
I have just bought a Nokia N73 Music Edition for 18k. Really love it.
Dont go for N80. People are really facing troubles with it, even after firmware upgrades.

After N95, N73 is hailed as the next best phone feature wise.

alsiladka said:
I have just bought a Nokia N73 Music Edition for 18k. Really love it.
Dont go for N80. People are really facing troubles with it, even after firmware upgrades.

After N95, N73 is hailed as the next best phone feature wise.

HI,

N73 Music edition for 18K is it true? This is with warranty or without warranty.
In mumbai N73 is in 19500 Rs.

K

krazyfrog

^^ Nope N73 is available for 16.8k in mumbai with bill.
About the problems in N80, the are frequent os crashing and poor battery life. But this depends upon usage.

krazyfrog said:
^^ Nope N73 is available for 16.8k in mumbai with bill.
About the problems in N80, the are frequent os crashing and poor battery life. But this depends upon usage.

PLs let me know where in Mumbai i will get N73 in 16.8K with bill also let me know the prise of N73 ME.

K

krazyfrog

Alfa2 in Vile-Parle (W). N73 ME costs around 19k. For 20k you'll get N91 8gb. N95 is for 31k.

OP
Ankur Gupta

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
I am looking for a symbian phone so W830i is out...
and yeah does N80 have OS issues even after the 28th April 2007 firmware upgrade??
And is N80 still available in market coz I heard it had been discontinued due to some problem...is it true?
So you suggesting N73 over N80 due to better firmware and better cam quality?

faraaz

Evil Genius
@ankurgupta.me: I've been using N80 for 1 year now...personally, the phone hangs a lot and its very slow. My girlfriend has an N73 and that phone is much better. More stable, faster and MUCH better battery life.

If you have a choice, go for the N73 ME...

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Well i bough my N73ME from my brother's friends shop so maybe got more discount.

But i am not really happy with the camera, maybe i am yet to master the settings and the different scenes modes. But most of my photos are blurred or too colourful.

But i must say that the screen is awsome.

krazyfrog said:
Alfa2 in Vile-Parle (W). N73 ME costs around 19k. For 20k you'll get N91 8gb. N95 is for 31k.

Hi,

U told me N73 is in 16.8K now u r saying it is in 19K, so can u tell me why there is somutch difference:confused:

sai_cool

Journeyman
Hi,

i brought a N73 ME here in chennai for 19k. It is really gud, comes with 2gb mini sd card, awesome headphones and nice black casing. The screen is awesome, and the OS works flawlessly, u should go for it.

And abt N80, beleieve me, not only is the phone slow, but the battery life really sucks! u can use the device properly. I mean , watz the use havin all the feautres without BATTERY!

GO FOR THE N73 ME!

K

krazyfrog

thinkdigitreader said:
Hi,

U told me N73 is in 16.8K now u r saying it is in 19K, so can u tell me why there is somutch difference:confused:
You should read more carefully. 16.8k was for N73 and 19k is for N73 ME.

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
ankurgupta.me said:
I am looking for a symbian phone so W830i is out...
and yeah does N80 have OS issues even after the 28th April 2007 firmware upgrade??
And is N80 still available in market coz I heard it had been discontinued due to some problem...is it true?
So you suggesting N73 over N80 due to better firmware and better cam quality?
ohk if W830i is out bcoz of non symbian os, but I was just giving alternative. waise there is not much diff except that. on music and camera w830 is better. depends on what are ur pref
N80 had a little hanging problems,
n73 has a one or two feature above n80 so suggested that to my friend, who is using N73 for 6months now and happy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom